Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default scarlet witch runs the witch gauntlet

scarlet witch runs the gauntlet in no order how many can she beat? Fight 2 she fights them all at one time.

Fight is at Kamar-Taj.

Maleficent (live action movies)

Dark Alessa (silent hill movies)

Morgana (The Kid Who Would Be King)

Queen Ravenna (The Huntsman)

Queen Freya (The Huntsman)

Muriel the grand witch (Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters)

The Witch Queen (The Last Witch Hunter)

Mother Malkin (Seventh Son)

Leilah (Bright)

Dark Phoenix (XMTLS)

Dark Phoenix (Dark Phoenix)

Lamia (Stardust)

Enchantress (DCEU)

The Witch (brave)

the Mirror Queen (The Brothers Grimm)
    Last edited by choptop; 05-11-2022 at 11:37 PM.

Astonishing Member

I liked how Maleficent also had "magically change the weather and countryside" scenes when she first got angry/evil.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Dark Phoenix from Dark Phoenix is too much gun, but everyone else here just dies. They can't hurt her at all, and she can do all kinds of nasty to them.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Dark Phoenix from Dark Phoenix is too much gun, but everyone else here just dies. They can't hurt her at all, and she can do all kinds of nasty to them.
    You don't think the other Dark Phoenix has a shot? Her TK was insane and above SW TK also Dark Alessas reality warping would be a problem.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You don't think the other Dark Phoenix has a shot? Her TK was insane and above SW TK also Dark Alessas reality warping would be a problem.
    SW's reality warping, before she read the Darkhold and got that massive powerup and before she even really knew what she was doing, casually encompassed an entire town for an extended duration. She then got that explicit, gigantic powerup. She also very clearly has autodefenses, stupid autohealing, crazy ability to shrug esoterics (she not only escapes Strange's mirror dimension without a sling ring, she uses it to launch sneak attacks on high-end sorcerers), the ability to see and react to speedsters mid-speed-use (happens in WandaVision), blah blah blah. No, Famke Phoenix is toast, having her head reality warped up her own butt or something equally nasty.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    SW's reality warping, before she read the Darkhold and got that massive powerup and before she even really knew what she was doing, casually encompassed an entire town for an extended duration. She then got that explicit, gigantic powerup. She also very clearly has autodefenses, stupid autohealing, crazy ability to shrug esoterics (she not only escapes Strange's mirror dimension without a sling ring, she uses it to launch sneak attacks on high-end sorcerers), the ability to see and react to speedsters mid-speed-use (happens in WandaVision), blah blah blah. No, Famke Phoenix is toast, having her head reality warped up her own butt or something equally nasty.
    I still say her TK is going to be trouble for her plus TP.