Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It was not "just a dead orchard" it was a horror movie scene. And in any case, turning that from dead to alive is stupidly more complicated than "making a tiny bit of metal."

Same for Westview. We saw that Westview without Witching was a wasteland. Their house changed massively episode to episode. Hell, they changed from black and white to color. This is massively beyond "make a few bits of metal."
    I Disagree it was cool but I don't think it was anything that complax the most complex reality warping she did in my opinion was make her own Vision complete with a mindstone.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I Disagree it was cool but I don't think it was anything that complax the most complex reality warping she did in my opinion was make her own Vision complete with a mindstone.
    2 things:

1. The Vision thing you mention there was part of Westview, a thing which in the same phrase you claim isn't all that complex.

and

2. Earlier in this thread (like, 4 posts ago) you were saying that she couldn't make a few bits of metal. Now you are admitting that she can create artificial life with built in infinity stones. Which is it? Are you honestly saying that she can create artificial life including an infinity stone, but CAN'T create a few bits of metal?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

2 things:

1. The Vision thing you mention there was part of Westview, a thing which in the same phrase you claim isn't all that complex.

and

2. Earlier in this thread (like, 4 posts ago) you were saying that she couldn't make a few bits of metal. Now you are admitting that she can create artificial life with built in infinity stones. Which is it? Are you honestly saying that she can create artificial life including an infinity stone, but CAN'T create a few bits of metal?
    I didn't say she couldn't make life we know she can she made vision and the 2 kids but I don't think it was a real mindstone? but she never does anything like that again so I wouldn't handwave her havening the power to make a 100 visions in a fight or anything And I agree she can make metal just fine just not anything like wolverine claws made of adamantium or monsters or giant robots you know more fantastic things you'd see a RW do in the comics I also wouldn't say she can do anything like turn ppl into toy's or something like that.
    Last edited by choptop; 05-21-2022 at 08:32 AM.

I didn't say she couldn't make life we know she can she made vision and the 2 kids but I don't think it was a real mindstone? but she never does anything like that again so I wouldn't handwave her havening the power to make a 100 visions in a fight or anything And I agree she can make metal just fine just not anything like wolverine claws made of adamantium or monsters or giant robots you know more fantastic things you'd see a RW do in the comics I also wouldn't say she can do anything like turn ppl into toy's or something like that.
    She turns dead trees into live trees.

She turns nightmare hellscape into lush grass, shrubs, clean air, etc.

She, by your own admission, makes Vision - who is made of vibranium, so you know, absolutely qualifying as the "magic super metal" thing. And massively more of it than some claws. And that was before she had training, had the darkhold, anything like that.

She creates her kids, and recreates her brother as well. Just being near her stuff gives Monica Rambeau her powers.

She reality warps a whole town for an extended period. She makes people's mouths go away.

As far as "can she do it again" - well, she did Westview before learning about her powers, before she had the darkhold, and while she was being manipulated by Agatha. Her presentation is also that of a being who can "rewrite reality on a cosmic scale." Based on the rules of the board, high end feats consistent with the character's presentation, of course those feats are valid.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

She turns dead trees into live trees.

She turns nightmare hellscape into lush grass, shrubs, clean air, etc.

She, by your own admission, makes Vision - who is made of vibranium, so you know, absolutely qualifying as the "magic super metal" thing. And massively more of it than some claws. And that was before she had training, had the darkhold, anything like that.

She creates her kids, and recreates her brother as well. Just being near her stuff gives Monica Rambeau her powers.

She reality warps a whole town for an extended period. She makes people's mouths go away.

As far as "can she do it again" - well, she did Westview before learning about her powers, before she had the darkhold, and while she was being manipulated by Agatha. Her presentation is also that of a being who can "rewrite reality on a cosmic scale." Based on the rules of the board, high end feats consistent with the character's presentation, of course those feats are valid.
    She cannot rewrite reality on a cosmic scale more like a large town scale I pretty much agree with everything you're saying I'm just iffy about her making another Vision at least in rumble's making giant robots monsters etc but ya I guess it's possible not like she needs to anyway so it doesn't matter.

She cannot rewrite reality on a cosmic scale more like a large town scale I pretty much agree with everything you're saying I'm just iffy about her making another Vision at least in rumble's making giant robots monsters etc but ya I guess it's possible not like she needs to anyway so it doesn't matter.
    I never said she could rewrite reality on a cosmic scale. Wong said that, word for word. And that is her presentation. Now we go by feats, which include a large town/small city and a massive valley (where the orchard was). Those feats are are absolutely consistent with her presentation, so the feats stay.

I have no idea why you keep going on about "giant robots monsters" as nobody mentioned any such thing.

I never said she could rewrite reality on a cosmic scale. Wong said that, word for word. And that is her presentation. Now we go by feats, which include a large town/small city and a massive valley (where the orchard was). Those feats are are absolutely consistent with her presentation, so the feats stay.

I have no idea why you keep going on about "giant robots monsters" as nobody mentioned any such thing.
    Just a example of what she can't do but I like I said I pretty much agree with you.