Default rank these characters from modern Disney animated shows power wise.

Rank characters from modern Disney animated series in terms of who's most powerful. rank based on power set, skills, and equipment.

Cosmic tier

Super Tier

Enhanced Tier

Peak Tier

Normal Tier

Characters for ranking

Gravity Falls: Time baby, Bill Cipher, Stanly pines, Stanford Pines, Dipper, Manily Dan, and GIFfany

Star and the Forces of Evil: Star, Tom Lucitor, Toffee, Eclipsa, and Globgor

Wander Over Yonder: Lord Hater and Lord Dominator

Duck Tales reboot: Magica De Spell, Bradford Buzzard, and Mark Breaks

Owl House: Eda, Emperor Belos, and Lilith

Amphibia: Anne Boonchuy, Sasha Waybright, King Andrias, The Core, Frobo, Captain Grime, and General Yunan

Bonus strongest verse

Tier 1

Tier 2

tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Gravity Falls, Duck Tales Reboot, Star and the forces of Evil, Wander of Yonder, Owl House, Amphibia

my own guess

Cosmic tier: Bill Cipher, Time Baby, Lord Dominator, Lord Hater, Star, Eclipsa, Globgor, The Core

Super Tier: Anne Boonchuy, Sasha Waybright, King Andrias, Eda, Emperor Belos, Lilith, Frobo, General Yunan, Tom Lucitor, Bradford Buzzard, Toffee, Stanford pines

Enhanced Tier: Magica De Spell, Manily Dan, GIFfany, Captain Grime, Stanly pines, Mark Breaks,

Peak Tier: Stanly pines

Normal tier : Dipper
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-14-2022 at 06:53 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

SPOILERS ahead for the shows I've seen...

Magica: I'd have to watch the '87 version again, but I'm pretty sure she's way weaker in the reboot. In that one they got rid of her Plot Device once, and she permanently lost all her magic powers (At least up to the episodes I've seen).

Mark Beaks: Wasn't he just a tech guy who had people make him a robot or something? He's Less threatening than Dr. Light (and by that I mean the MegaMan one that would make sense as a direct comparison, not the Teen Titan Villain. I don't think anyone is less threatening than HIM. )

Star Butterfly was pretty ridiculous right up until the finale. Now she's just a bit of an agile maybe strong teenage girl.

Tom: Had some cool powers, but the few times we saw him fight was ridiculously one sided either way thanks to the power levels, so we never really saw how GOOD of a fighter he is.

Tophee: Not that strong or tough, relied heavily on his Super-Regen and actually being smarter than the other baddies.

Eclipsa: Had a lot of Kill-spells and other "Evil" magic, never learned to do landless magic though, so a weakness that could be exploited.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Here's my ranking for verses power wise

1 Gravity Falls ( Because Bill)

2 Star and the Forces of Evil

3 Wander Over Yonder

4 Amphibia

5 Owl House

6 Duck Tales Reboot

With Bill out of the equation

1 Star and the Forces of Evil

2 Wander Over Yonder

3 Amphibia

4 Owl House

5 Duck Tales Reboot

6 Gravity Falls
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-14-2022 at 01:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Oh you wanted the series as a whole, not the individuals. Oops.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Nope it's individuals for the character ranking and shows for the bonus verses ranking

My ranking for characters power-wise with some added info

Cosmic tier: Bill Cipher, Time Baby, Lord Dominator, Lord Hater, Star, Eclipsa, Globgor, Anna Boonchuy , The Core,

Super tier: Sash Waybright, King Andrias, Eda, Emperor Belos, Lilith, Frobo ( It's a robot so its arsenal is what's counted here) , General Yunan, Tom Lucitor, Bradford Buzzard ( equipment at the end of the series is counted), Toffee, Stanford pines ( equipment is counted)

Enhanced Tier: Magica De Spell, Manily Dan, GIFfany, Captain Grime, Mark Breaks ( gear that was made for him is counted)

Peak Tier: Stanly pines

Normal tier: Dipper

Move Anna to cosmic tier for my characters ranking based on what I saw from the final episode of Amphibia. So what are everyone else's power rankings for these characters and shows?

Anna's final feat in the final episode of Amphibia is spoilers:
    destroying The Core after it became a moon size object in her final calamity form.
    end of spoilers Lord Hater and Lord Dominator are equal in terms of power. Lord Hater is able to shrug off multiple-planet buster attacks and Lord Dominator being the only person able to hurt him.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-15-2022 at 06:43 PM.
    My Forum check it out