Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Default Wraith Superhive (Stargate Atlantis) vs Ori Warships (Stargate SG-1)

Standard Khazan battle. This is the ZPM powered Hive from the last episode. The arena is Sol. The winner will fight progressively larger numbers of copies of their opponent until they are destroyed. Ori warships are all controlled by priors. Super Hives are all captained by their own copies of Todd.

Who wins and how many of the other can they take out.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

given that even the human beam weaponry couldn't do anything noticeable against it I don't see how the Ori would fare all that much better

Well they only ever landed one on-screen beam attack on the super hive, and just said the damage was "minor." We don't really get any indication of what that means, since the battle ended right there and the Wraith were still growing their hull. Comparatively, the first Ori ship they took out that way got hit by a bunch (like seven or so?) before it exploded, so they should be able to eat hits from the Hive weapons long enough to put a lot of firepower out there. They otherwise tanked entire fleets' worth of Hatak firepower and were one shotting them. Which is not to say that Hataks measure up to any of these ships, just giving a baseline.

I agree that the Superhive is gonna be too tanky for one though. I'm expecting it to be able to take on at least three at a time/

it's kind of hilarious how irrelevantly obsolete the Hataks are by the end of the series

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    it's kind of hilarious how irrelevantly obsolete the Hataks are by the end of the series
    Yeah the second the Goauld were gone, Hataks turned into stormtroopers. Meanwhile Sheppard is talking about shooting a bunch of nukes at the enormously superior Super Hive when that wouldn't have so much as scratched the paint on a Hatak in the past. I mean I guess that could be because it doesn't have shields, but come on

Maybe Goauld just mastered the Ancient secret of Gundam Wing pilot shields
    Last edited by BitVyper; 05-12-2022 at 06:23 AM.

I always thought that The Replicators were the best villains.