Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Default WW's powers origin in Rebirth.

So in issue 6 the Gods visited her. It is mentioned in issues 9-10-27-30 that the Gods gave her powers. Do we have any more comics from her title or other titles. That mention her getting powers from the Gods, which God gave her which power? And in what comics and issues is her clay origin mentioned? Outside of the latest issue of course. Do we have a real connection to the clay otrigin and the Gods giving her powers in Rebirth? Can anybody remember other times where these things have been mentioned in Rebirth?
    Last edited by WonderLight789; 05-11-2022 at 06:37 PM.

Isn't this like the third thread you've made about this?

Don't recall any issue specifying which power came from which god. Think it was just for the general reader to know WW got her powers from the gods while for fans who read previous runs like Perez could piece it together themselves.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Isn't this like the third thread you've made about this?

Don't recall any issue specifying which power came from which god. Think it was just for the general reader to know WW got her powers from the gods while for fans who read previous runs like Perez could piece it together themselves.
    No. One was about the regular Amazons and if they got powers from the Gods. Other was about WW. But this one goes further. I am asking about the Gods that gave her powers and how it relates to the clay origin. Since it has been mentioned in current canon. But i am sure i am mssing details. So i would like other people to refresh my memory.