Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Given the cover to #2, Gwen may not even appear in this

BANNED

I didn't know where to stick this, and this is the only other Judgement Day thread in the Spider-Man corner of CBR

Kraven's showing up in a Judgement Day tie-in for X-Force#33 this October

X-FORCE #33
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Art by ROBERT GILL
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
    On Sale 10/19

The astounding conclusion to "The Hunt for X" arrives in Benjamin Percy and Robert Gill's X-FORCE #33. Mutants have staked their claim as the dominant species. That just means it's time for Kraven the Hunter to prove once more he's the apex predator. Kraven, Wolverine, Omega Red, dinosaurs, and more in this Kraven tale unlike any other, sure to reverberate for decades to come.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/axe-...-event-finale/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I didn't know where to stick this, and this is the only other Judgement Day thread in the Spider-Man corner of CBR

Kraven's showing up in a Judgement Day tie-in for X-Force#33 this October

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/axe-...-event-finale/
    Hmm, this could be interesting. Since Kraven's in this, as someone who reads everything Spider-Man and/or related characters appear in, I guess I'll be reading Ben Percy's X-Force at last.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, this could be interesting. Since Kraven's in this, as someone who reads everything Spider-Man and/or related characters appear in, I guess I'll be reading Ben Percy's X-Force at last.
    that and wolverine are the only x men books I have been following from the jump
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Does anyone else feel that they are simply recycling old once great ideas now? I've got this vibe for the past few years but it has gotten more intense since the latter half of Slott's run.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Does anyone else feel that they are simply recycling old once great ideas now? I've got this vibe for the past few years but it has gotten more intense since the latter half of Slott's run.
    This is what comes from covering familiar ground one too many times. Repetition.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    This is what comes from covering familiar ground one too many times. Repetition.
    That is one big issue ( Original Gwen needs to RIP), another is the lack of speed of bringing out issues, and last but certainly not least, too many tie ins ( like the Gala). I just hope that by Christmas everything is tied together nice and neat ( especially the timeline). I am not expecting perfection, but I want to see a plan where Peter is being put on the road to ASM 1000.

Astonishing Member

I feel like Marvel has is/ has been testing the waters for a possible Gwen Stacy ressurection.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I feel like Marvel has is/ has been testing the waters for a possible Gwen Stacy ressurection.
    They aren't. They have Spider-Gwen now. They have a superhero they can market. There is zero reason to bring back Gwen Stacy the civilian love interest.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They aren't. They have Spider-Gwen now. They have a superhero they can market. There is zero reason to bring back Gwen Stacy the civilian love interest.
    During a time where they could bring her back permanently yjr entire Spidey office says no. And yes they won't you have a semi popular character that they can market and make more of a profit than a cheap copy

I'll agree with you once they recycle Kraven's Last Hunt a third time .

I wouldn't underestimate Marvel's dumb decision making, that's how they catch you off guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I wouldn't underestimate Marvel's dumb decision making, that's how they catch you off guard.
    It would be the most ridiculous thing ever to market Gwen Stacy, the civilian love interest of Spider-Man, and Gwen Stacy, the highly merchandisable superhero, at the same time. Marvel is ridiculous, but I have a hard time seeing them being that ridiculous.

It would be the most ridiculous thing ever to market Gwen Stacy, the civilian love interest of Spider-Man, and Gwen Stacy, the highly merchandisable superhero, at the same time. Marvel is ridiculous, but I have a hard time seeing them being that ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

I will admit Marvel has done a lot of stupid things before.

I never understood why Gwen doesn't use an alias in her civilian guise on Earth-616. Wouldn't the name Gwen Stacy be publicly known due to the original being murdered? Anyone diligent enough to do the research would be able to look up the Daily Bugle report about it, which probably included a photo of her... and while that Gwen would now be a decade older were she still alive, Spider-Gwen looks like 616 Gwen would've when she died, as she's about the same age now (19-20) that her counterpart was.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman