Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just thought Bruce meant to seduce Anton in order to win their contest. So I don't think he's meant to be bisexual.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-17-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The fact that he's drawn in a charged moment is already a progress, even if it's just seducing/tricking. I think there's a panel where he's been to a gay bar or disguising himself as a gay guy for an investigation, but he was just hanging around, spying, not seducing anyone. I don't remember which story though.

By my username, y'all can guess I'd be thrilled to have a Bi Batman...please don't let me down DC

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I just got caught up on the Knight (having read all five issues out today of which I love everything about this series so far.) The entire book, issue five, was about Bruce learning to step outside himself to play a part...a means to an end. That's exactly what he was doing in that scene...playing a part to get the end result of having the book instead of GM. Ghost-Maker is the one to use sexuality to his advantage, Bruce learned to use his opponent's intent against themselves. It was a step in the direction of him becoming Batman, not moment of self-declaration.