Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    In my view Bruce is a much better fit with Talia. They’ve always seem a more credible couple than him and Selina.
    It's kind of funny. Prior to NML I never got the Bruce/Talia thing. Rucka made me a believer, though, when she said she would rather give him up than not let him be the man she fell in love with - the man who would eventually go on to save Gotham. But then Rucka went ahead and did a complete hatchet job on the character some years later, which later writers picked up the ball and carried with, unfortunately.

With Selina, it wasn't until King that I felt the two had any bit of real chemistry since the Bronze Age.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    It's kind of funny. Prior to NML I never got the Bruce/Talia thing. Rucka made me a believer, though, when she said she would rather give him up than not let him be the man she fell in love with - the man who would eventually go on to save Gotham. But then Rucka went ahead and did a complete hatchet job on the character some years later, which later writers picked up the ball and carried with, unfortunately.

With Selina, it wasn't until King that I felt the two had any bit of real chemistry since the Bronze Age.
    The dysfunctional family thing with Bruce, Talia and Damian does work. Problem is it isn’t consistent in its writing.

Extraordinary Member

The dysfunctional family thing with Bruce, Talia and Damian does work. Problem is it isn’t consistent in its writing.
    See, while I like some iterations of the character, I'm less enamored with Damian than some, so that dynamic just doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Mighty Member

In my view Bruce is a much better fit with Talia. They’ve always seem a more credible couple than him and Selina.
    well.....in my view, Bruce is a much better fit with Selina. They've always seem like a more credible couple than than him and and Talia

Talia is no way near the iconic love interest that Selina is
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.