Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean retconned Flashbacks showed Wally holding Wallace as a baby when Wally was about the age or so when he became Kid Flash, ie his teenage year. Wally was 21 when he became the Flash and he’s probably around 30 ish now considering his children and the years he was active. So it kind of adds up that if Wallace is around 16/17 that Wally would be in his 30’s.
    If I recall correctly, Wallace said he was 14 years old in the Rebirth run of Deathstroke.

Wally was 10 when he became Kid Flash in Born to Run, but I think that's been contradicted since.

I'm pretty sure Wallace, and Emiko Queen/Red Arrow (who was 15 in Rebirth I think), has been aged up. They were actually shown GRADUATING in Teen Titans Academy #14.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Such a fun issue.
    So, the reason behind the nickname is that Wallace were confident that he could do anything better than anyone but failed at everything? That why Wally called him Ace? Or i'm understanding this wrong?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Such a fun issue.
    So, the reason behind the nickname is that Wallace were confident that he could do anything better than anyone but failed at everything? That why Wally called him Ace? Or i'm understanding this wrong?
    Yes, that is my understanding as well of how he got the name Ace, cute in universe story.

Agreed, this was such a fun issue. Adams is doing such a nice job with Wally and Ace relationship.

Such a fun issue.
    That's...kind of sad.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's...kind of sad.
    Yeah. It kind of makes Wallace the Jason Todd of the Flashes.

(I'll see myself out, sorry. :P )
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's...kind of sad.
    Not really, they set up like he was full of himself and the family tried to humble him a little.
    But it makes sense to why Ace isn't very fond of this nickname.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

This is the best Flash run we've had in ages. I hope Adams gets a proper relaunch with a better artist that suits the tone of the book. It's fantastic.

Not really, they set up like he was full of himself and the family tried to humble him a little.
    But it makes sense to why Ace isn't very fond of this nickname.
    That's exactly it. It is all in good fun. Thats the way I read it.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!