Amazing Member

Default Nina and Anna Williams (Tekken) vs. Kasumi and Ayane (Dead or Alive)

The battle of assassin sisters. All teams are bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in the middle of Tokyo

Round 1. No weapons. H2H combat.
    Round 2. Weapons are involved. Anything goes.

Win by KO or death

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Nina and Anna Williams have any answer to 'Magic Ki Explosion powerful enough tear the top off of a skyscraper'? Especially in Round One?

I'm asking due to unfamiliarity with Tekken - I mean, it's possible they DO have a counter for that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Nina and Anna Williams have any answer to 'Magic Ki Explosion powerful enough tear the top off of a skyscraper'? Especially in Round One?

I'm asking due to unfamiliarity with Tekken - I mean, it's possible they DO have a counter for that.
    They don't. Kasumi and Ayane have the Williamses beaten in just about every area. The only chance Anna and Nina have against them is if they try to kill them in their sleep.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    They don't. Kasumi and Ayane have the Williamses beaten in just about every area. The only chance Anna and Nina have against them is if they try to kill them in their sleep.
    I mean, Kasumi and Ayane are also ninja, with the former having spent an extended period being hunted by her own clan, so even that would probably be seen even chance, at best.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

That's what I sort of expected, but needed to ask, given the kinds of stuff I hear about the top people in Tekken.

Even with equipment - I assume the Tekken characters WILL use firearms? - the ninja pair can teleport. And it's in a city environment, allowing for stealth.

Between that and the various 'I blow you up' attacks that are rarely used but certainly in canon, I suspect that's all she wrote.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ayane is playable in one of the Ninja Gaiden games, her maternal sister/paternal cousin is the DoA series protagonist, these things alone are enough to assure the swift defeat of the Williams' sisters.
    And I did not get to talk about the difference in speed.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage