Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default scarlet witch vs the DCEU

scarlet witch (MCU) vs the DCEU

Fight 1 current DCEU

Fight 2 she replaces Steppenwolf in Justice League.

The Flash is around unless I'm mistaken.

That's it.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    The Flash is around unless I'm mistaken.

That's it.
    true, but it's the ezra flash..... O_O

but yea any competent flash who is atleast somewhat similiar to the comic version power wise makes short work of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post

but yea any competent flash who is atleast somewhat similiar to the comic version power wise makes short work of her.
    And Supes isn't far behind.

Sure ill buy henry supes being fast enough to kill her. And a flash that knows what to do.

For fight 2 she kills the justice league when they first meet , if she is in her i dont give 2 shits mode that is. Supes was dead at the beginning if i remember correctly. And this was like flash’s first taste of combat. They all get hexed while flash is screaming “what do i do!?” Ww isnt fast enough i feel, scarlet witch was fast enough to react to those light beams from captain marvel.

P much. The only way Flash loses is if his teammates introduce him and then casually mention his powerset to her while they stand around and do nothing for a few moments lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Sure ill buy henry supes being fast enough to kill her. And a flash that knows what to do.

For fight 2 she kills the justice league when they first meet , if she is in her i dont give 2 shits mode that is. Supes was dead at the beginning if i remember correctly. And this was like flash’s first taste of combat. They all get hexed while flash is screaming “what do i do!?
    Just like CW Flash!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

For fight 2 she kills the justice league when they first meet , if she is in her i dont give 2 shits mode that is. Supes was dead at the beginning if i remember correctly. And this was like flash’s first taste of combat. They all get hexed while flash is screaming “what do i do!?” Ww isnt fast enough i feel, scarlet witch was fast enough to react to those light beams from captain marvel.
    Flash picks up WW and runs her right in front of SW. Diana, being a high end bullet timer, lops off her head.

Sure, WW standing in front of SW can easily lop her head off without wanda being able to do anything about it, the problem however is trying to get her there, I am not so sure this Flash has the mental capacity to come up with that maneuver.

Mind you, we are talking about a flash that has tripped over his own damn legs , with ZERO combat experience. Even bloodlust wouldn’t help out this flash much. Bloodlust just means the character will fight to the best of his ability, it won’t turn someone into a competent fighter suddenly, so if your ability is jack then you still got problems

Most likely flash just runs towards her and slaps/hits her, which sends her flying, but she probably tanks it fine otherwise (she has handled worse), raises her shields and then it’s game over.
    If Supes is here he 1 shots her though.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

In scenario 2, she wins easily: it implies one-sided prep and in that case, they are turned into cute action figures or whatever by the reality warping SW that they don't know is coming.

In a Rumble, Supes will blitz her and his hits are harder than we've seen her tank. He ought to be able to rip her to pieces, and I don't know that she's healing from that. I don't think I'd say the same for Wonder Woman and certainly not for Flash.

Of course, if it's down to Flash, he probably manipulates time, causes a worse outcome, then trips and KOs himself. Or, she reacts to him, given that a) she's reacted to speedsters just fine in WandaVision, notably Fox Quicky, and b) Flash requires significant buildup to get to speeds faster than what she's reacted to without issue.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Sure, WW standing in front of SW can easily lop her head off without wanda being able to do anything about it, the problem however is trying to get her there, I am not so sure this Flash has the mental capacity to come up with that maneuver.

Mind you, we are talking about a flash that has tripped over his own damn legs , with ZERO combat experience. Even bloodlust wouldn’t help out this flash much. Bloodlust just means the character will fight to the best of his ability, it won’t turn someone into a competent fighter suddenly, so if your ability is jack then you still got problems

Most likely flash just runs towards her and slaps/hits her, which sends her flying, but she probably tanks it fine otherwise (she has handled worse), raises her shields and then it’s game over.
    If Supes is here he 1 shots her though.
    Flash pushed a truck at super speed miles away without tripping so no he won't stumble.

You don't need combat training for him to just grab Diana's sword and chop up SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Flash pushed a truck at super speed miles away without tripping so no he won't stumble.

You don't need combat training for him to just grab Diana's sword and chop up SW.
    He doesn't hit hard enough for that to hurt SW with all of the upgrades she's had. But it doesn't matter, Supes has this, so everything else is silly.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    In scenario 2, she wins easily: it implies one-sided prep and in that case, they are turned into cute action figures or whatever.
    Can she do that? I know she changed the town and the forest but that seems a little out of her power rang I think there's a big difference between turning someone in to a tv show person and turning someone into a toy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Can she do that? I know she changed the town and the forest but that seems a little out of her power rang I think there's a big difference between turning someone in to a tv show person and turning someone into a toy.
    She did remove Black Bolt's mouth and turned Reed into blue strings before popping his head like a balloon. So she has pretty advanced matter manipulation.

Town + surrounding area wide reality warping while also maintaining mind control on thousands of people for an extended time subconsciously and untrained is mighty impressive, and then let's not forget that she receives a massive, explicit upgrade after this.

As far as presentation, she's presented as being basically unstoppable with the "ability to rewrite reality on a cosmic scale." Now, she does not have feats for that, but this is just to say that her presentation is that she can. So it's not like the stuff she does is beyond her presentation and therefore should be discarded.

Strange, for all of his colossal arrogance, knows that he stands zero chance against Wanda, and moreover comes to her begging for help protecting America.

Once she's had her upgrade, she maintains a reality-warped bubble around a multi-square-mile area for, who knows, months or years, that Strange cannot sense through at all, even when he's standing in the middle of it.

Wizards with literally thousands of years of experience, mainlining Dormammu juice (talking about the Ancient One here), will tell you that there is no way to escape the mirror dimension except a sling ring. Wanda, despite zero experience with the mirror dimension, takes all of a few seconds to begin to use it as a weapon against the high end masters remaining at Kamar Taj, then a few more seconds to physically pull herself out of it, which does stupid amounts of damage to her body. Giant gashes ripped into her, limbs contorted to silly angles, etc. All of that heals automatically in a second or two, and it doesn't discomfort her or slow her at all.

She casually holds off a "trying as hard as possible" Captain Marvel, then just shuts off her powers and kills her. Other universe CM, true, but there is literally no reason to think that CM doesn't have the full CM powerset, given that everything about her using said powers is exactly like Carol in 616.

She can wave a hand and hold an extremely powerful being against their will and powerjack them with absolute impunity. She does this several times to America.

She mind-whammies trained sorcerers mid-combat while she's also launching attacks, flying about, probing defenses, etc. We've also seen her do a ton of other massive multitasking (obviously controlling everyone and everything in Westview, also when she confronts SHIELD outside of Westview in Wandavision, plus the combat scene at Kamar Taj).