Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Wizards with literally thousands of years of experience, mainlining Dormammu juice (talking about the Ancient One here), will tell you that there is no way to escape the mirror dimension except a sling ring. Wanda, despite zero experience with the mirror dimension, takes all of a few seconds to begin to use it as a weapon against the high end masters remaining at Kamar Taj, then a few more seconds to physically pull herself out of it, which does stupid amounts of damage to her body. Giant gashes ripped into her, limbs contorted to silly angles, etc. All of that heals automatically in a second or two, and it doesn't discomfort her or slow her at all.
    That actually includes a another feat. She locked them in the room and disintergrated their sling rings to prevent them from escaping so she affected the real world while being in the mirror dimension herself.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    That actually includes a another feat. She locked them in the room and disintergrated their sling rings to prevent them from escaping so she affected the real world while being in the mirror dimension herself.
    You could be right on that detail, but I thought she disintegrated the sling rings before Strange shifted her to the mirror dimension. Either way, she proved to be easily capable of doing fun stuff (if by "fun stuff" one means "killing lots of people with magic") while in the mirror, so there is no reason why she wouldn't be able to do it in that order.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    She did remove Black Bolt's mouth and turned Reed into blue strings before popping his head like a balloon. So she has pretty advanced matter manipulation.
    She definitely does for sure I just don't see her turning any one into toy's.

In scenario 2, she wins easily: it implies one-sided prep and in that case, they are turned into cute action figures or whatever by the reality warping SW that they don't know is coming.

In a Rumble, Supes will blitz her and his hits are harder than we've seen her tank. He ought to be able to rip her to pieces, and I don't know that she's healing from that. I don't think I'd say the same for Wonder Woman and certainly not for Flash.

Of course, if it's down to Flash, he probably manipulates time, causes a worse outcome, then trips and KOs himself. Or, she reacts to him, given that a) she's reacted to speedsters just fine in WandaVision, notably Fox Quicky, and b) Flash requires significant buildup to get to speeds faster than what she's reacted to without issue.
    Pretty much, Wanda isn't super durable like a Goku or a One Punch Man. If Sups or Wondy get to hit her full force she's out cold or dead after a handful of strikes (maybe one). However, if Wanda gets to use her full reality-warping powers before they can make contact things won't go well for the Justice League.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-18-2022 at 09:06 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Pretty much, Wanda isn't super durable like a Goku or a One Punch Man. If Sups or Wondy get to hit her full force she's out cold or dead after a handful of strikes (maybe one). However, if Wanda gets to use her full reality-warping powers before they can make contact things won't go well for the Justice League.
    I'm not sure I can buy that when it comes to Superman not dying from a nuke blasting him into immediately becoming emaciated and staying for a while in orbit unable to breathe before becoming rejuvenated by the Sun.

DC superbricks on occasion roll against crazy things, like Post-Crisis Black Adam surviving a tesseract opening inside his brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Except, she is super durable. Avengers movies have her getting slammed with impacts that would turn a human into chunky salsa, and she's just fine. WandaVision goes further with what she can take. And DSMoM goes further still - when she physically rips herself out of the mirror dimension, it does catastrophic damage to her body. Which... doesn't slow her at all, and it heals instantly. She gets slammed around a little bit in other fights, and it does nothing to her at all. And she clearly has autodefenses that we see visibly active in the fight against Kamar Taj.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

I am inclined to agree that Scarlett Witch has some level of enhanced base durability or at least auto shields to some degree.

I would have to watch the scene where she escapes the Mirror Realm again to be sure but I do seem to remember her being messed up from the maneuver and healing through it. At the moment of viewing I just thought it was a clever refracting effect to help indicate the "mirror" qualities but it could also be taken as a straight up feat of regeneration and toughness.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

As for the Rumble...

Scenario 1 has Clark taking her apart before she can muster a counter offensive. He has the speed and the raw oomph to just overwhelm her.

Scenario 2 I am inclined to agree with the consensus that she picks the League apart in the "sewer" conflict. It kind of depends though. These "in character" confrontations are always weird. Is everyone still blood lusted? Is she LITERALLY taking Steppenwolfs place? Like is she interrogating scientists about the Motherbox when the League shows up?

Because if she has her back turned, mid interrogation and a bloodlusted Diana leaps in at super speed without warning, that is trouble
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I am inclined to agree that Scarlett Witch has some level of enhanced base durability or at least auto shields to some degree.

I would have to watch the scene where she escapes the Mirror Realm again to be sure but I do seem to remember her being messed up from the maneuver and healing through it. At the moment of viewing I just thought it was a clever refracting effect to help indicate the "mirror" qualities but it could also be taken as a straight up feat of regeneration and toughness.
    I've seen the movie twice, I can assure you that she is massively messed up when she pulls herself out of the mirror, and it both doesn't slow her and it autoheals in moments.

In the Kamar Taj fight, there are shots coming from behind her that impact shields that she's making no effort to maintain.

As for the Rumble...

Scenario 1 has Clark taking her apart before she can muster a counter offensive. He has the speed and the raw oomph to just overwhelm her.

Scenario 2 I am inclined to agree with the consensus that she picks the League apart in the "sewer" conflict. It kind of depends though. These "in character" confrontations are always weird. Is everyone still blood lusted? Is she LITERALLY taking Steppenwolfs place? Like is she interrogating scientists about the Motherbox when the League shows up?

Because if she has her back turned, mid interrogation and a bloodlusted Diana leaps in at super speed without warning, that is trouble
    Still agree that Clark is too much gun based on what she's shown. Her toughness is high, her healing is massive, but if he rips her to tiny scraps and chucks them each hundreds of miles away, it seems like at least a 10 count.

The rest of the JL, though, is screwed.

As far as speed, she reacts to Quicky and her kids in WandaVision. Since there aren't any other speedsters ever aligned against her, I don't know exactly what to do with the feat.

As for the Rumble...

Shes taking Steppenwolfs place and going after the mother box's but she can do it her own way it doesn't follow the movie 100%

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Shes taking Steppenwolfs place and going after the mother box's but she can do it her own way it doesn't follow the movie 100%
    Then I'm pretty sure she messes the League up preeeetty badly
    - big_adventure

I've seen the movie twice, I can assure you that she is massively messed up when she pulls herself out of the mirror, and it both doesn't slow her and it autoheals in moments.

In the Kamar Taj fight, there are shots coming from behind her that impact shields that she's making no effort to maintain.

Still agree that Clark is too much gun based on what she's shown. Her toughness is high, her healing is massive, but if he rips her to tiny scraps and chucks them each hundreds of miles away, it seems like at least a 10 count.

The rest of the JL, though, is screwed.

As far as speed, she reacts to Quicky and her kids in WandaVision. Since there aren't any other speedsters ever aligned against her, I don't know exactly what to do with the feat.
    I'll watch the WV scenes again!

Yeah, I think we agree about her shields/toughness and healing. = )
    - big_adventure

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Has Wanda ever shown to be able to miniplate matter like someone as resistant as Superman? Nothing outside of kryptonite has been shown to be destructive to him. Not reentry, being close to the sun. Superman has flight speed far behind what Wanda can deal with. As he breaks the sound barrier within matter of seconds. He could one shot her with just his laser beam alone.

Wonder Woman has been shown to be a bullet timer and blitzer at short and long distances, surpassing Faora.

Flash can rewind time. So if she takes Superman or Wonder woman he can rewind time.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Has Wanda ever shown to be able to miniplate matter like someone as resistant as Superman? Nothing outside of kryptonite has been shown to be destructive to him. Not reentry, being close to the sun. Superman has flight speed far behind what Wanda can deal with. As he breaks the sound barrier within matter of seconds. He could one shot her with just his laser beam alone.

Wonder Woman has been shown to be a bullet timer and blitzer at short and long distances, surpassing Faora.

Flash can rewind time. So if she takes Superman or Wonder woman he can rewind time.
    This is DCEU Flash not DCEUSC Flash he can't rewind time.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is DCEU Flash not DCEUSC Flash he can't rewind time.
    Thanks for the correction. But the rest of what I said is still valid as why I don't see Wanda taking this.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.