Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBushido View Post
    Has Wanda ever shown to be able to miniplate matter like someone as resistant as Superman? Nothing outside of kryptonite has been shown to be destructive to him. Not reentry, being close to the sun. Superman has flight speed far behind what Wanda can deal with. As he breaks the sound barrier within matter of seconds. He could one shot her with just his laser beam alone.

Wonder Woman has been shown to be a bullet timer and blitzer at short and long distances, surpassing Faora.

Flash can rewind time. So if she takes Superman or Wonder woman he can rewind time.
    Has Wanda ever struggled to manipulate matter that was more durable then normal matter?

I ask because usually when it comes to transmutation or reality warping, the burden of evidence is on the durable individual proving they are THAT durable to resist a thing that should traditionally not care how tough you are - within reason.

So has she struggled on screen to transmute or warp durable materials? There was some sort of armored vehicle that tried breaking into Westview at one point. Did she struggle messing with it?

Edit: my memory is that she did not struggle. She also molded Black Bolts flesh which should be nebulously durable on some level...
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Has Wanda ever struggled to manipulate matter that was more durable then normal matter?

I ask because usually when it comes to transmutation or reality warping, the burden of evidence is on the durable individual proving they are THAT durable to resist a thing that should traditionally not care how tough you are - within reason.

So has she struggled on screen to transmute or warp durable materials? There was some sort of armored vehicle that tried breaking into Westview at one point. Did she struggle messing with it?

Edit: my memory is that she did not struggle. She also molded Black Bolts flesh which should be nebulously durable on some level...
    She didn't struggle with ripping out Ultrons energy source out of his Vibranium body and she didn't struggle with destroying the sword and armor from Thanos which were made from Uru metal.
    These are currently the two strongest materials known in the MCU too.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    true, but it's the ezra flash..... O_O

but yea any competent flash who is atleast somewhat similiar to the comic version power wise makes short work of her.
    If this would involve anything at least somewhat similar to the comic Justice League, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, a Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter on their own would make short work of Scarlet Witch, but in the DCEU Superman still wins if he considers Scarlet Witch a serious threat, Flash could win if he don't jobs too much, Wonder Woman is a pathetic weakling and could just win from a very close distance, Green Lanterns have no feats, and Martian Manhunter basically don't exists.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 06-11-2022 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Wonder Woman is a pathetic weakling

Clearly.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Clearly.
    Not in her introduction, but then Justice League happened:

and we shouldn't forget that my reply was in the context of the comics, where very crazy things happen sometimes:

Not in her introduction, but then later on Justice League happened:

and we shouldn't forget that my reply was in the context of the comics, where very crazy things happen sometimes:

Superman was styling on everyone in that movie though. His boost in the movie was insane.

And just because she isn't on her Comic Level doesn't mean she's pathetic or anything. There's been worse adaptations.

Remember the 2011 Pilot?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

Superman was styling on everyone in that movie though. His boost in the movie was insane.
    Flash was at least still faster, and even if anyone was a pathetic weakling in comparison to Superman, that would still make her a pathetic weakling too.

And just because she isn't on her Comic Level doesn't mean she's pathetic or anything. There's been worse adaptations.

Remember the 2011 Pilot?
    You are not wrong that there are many worse adaptations , but that is not truly a good argument with Wonder Woman, because DC has probably no other nearly as prominent character they have screwed up or tried to screw up as much over the years.

I sadly do
    Last edited by Rightoya; 06-11-2022 at 07:07 PM.

Remember the 2011 Pilot?
    Wasn't she kicking Around metal cargo containers in that 2011 Pilot unless I'm thinking about something else that's a pretty good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    As far as speed, she reacts to Quicky and her kids in WandaVision. Since there aren't any other speedsters ever aligned against her, I don't know exactly what to do with the feat.
    It's smvfl. She hasn't ever shown super speed outside of these quick bursts that only makes her a bit faster than non-supers, and she only did it like once or twice in the Ultron movie iirc. Meanwhile, all Flash has to do is gouge her eyes out at super speed and she's done.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This is DCEU Flash not DCEUSC Flash he can't rewind time.
    Still much faster than the bullet timing WW.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    She didn't struggle with ripping out Ultrons energy source out of his Vibranium body and she didn't struggle with destroying the sword and armor from Thanos which were made from Uru metal.

https://youtu.be/pkgLjrJl9W

I’m not quite sure those are examples of her manipulating matter but the force of energy projection.

Previously Ultron had just received a combing blast from Vision’s Mind stone, then Iron man and Thor (3:06-3:27). Which destroyed his suit. He was than flown from a fighter jet and crashed into a train (1:57-2:07 2nd video). Wanda than can be seen ripping his “heart” out of his body. Before she ripped it out there was already sparks flying from his chest. She did use using her energy projection to do that. (3:03=3:09 2nd video). Not evidence of matter manipulation. She removed a heart out of an already destroyed armor.

https://youtu.be/m2L4CzuCzLE
    Sword timestamp: 0:26 - 0:36

The sword fight was of her using her energy that she projected from one hand. The sword is cracking from the force of her projection and the force that he is applying to the sword against the projection (:26 -:33). At the :34 we see her use her other hand to deliver a blast to the body. The sword brakes as a result and is seen flying out of his hands. This wasn’t disintegration or matter manipulation. It was her energy manipulation one.

Those are very good points. However, her transmutation skills come into question based on who she transmuted. When it comes to Mr. Fantastic, who’s ability is to manipulate his molecule structure to be elastic. Mr. Fanatic is arguable, more susceptible to transmutation because of his unstable molecular structure. Black Bolt was shown to be transmuted but it was just his mouth. All of these targets were standing still, not moving targets. Targets that she caught off guard because they underestimated her. Here in the arena, I doubt she would be able to transmute Wonder Woman, Superman, or the Flash while they are in motion. I doubt she’ll be able to transmute Superman who endured the gravity pressure from the World Machine and the resistance of Wonder Woman’s magic lasso.

She transmuted Black Bolt’s mouth in a matter of 3 seconds, after hearing about his power (:51-53). Mr. Fantastic was transmuted within a matter 8 seconds (1:06-1:13). But everyone stood around in did nothing. She didn’t result to those matters to attack rest of the illuminati. Difference in how her energy force was used is completely different than what we have seen with the fight with Thanos or Ultron.

I would have thought so too, but that was exactly how he died. He whispered with his mouth closed and he killed himself.

As I see it Cyborg, Aquaman and Batman are distractors keeping her busy, preventing her from using her transmutation powers. Just to give Wonder Woman, Flash or Superman the chance to even slightly push in their top speed to tko her. Wonder Woman can also lasso her with Flash or Superman for finishing blow.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-14-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Fantastic Member AdvanceBushido's Avatar

Not in her introduction, but then Justice League happened:

I don't see how in this context she is a weak? When Superman and Wonder Woman both have different intentions in this fight.
    Last edited by AdvanceBushido; 06-14-2022 at 07:33 PM.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    It's smvfl. She hasn't ever shown super speed outside of these quick bursts that only makes her a bit faster than non-supers, and she only did it like once or twice in the Ultron movie iirc. Meanwhile, all Flash has to do is gouge her eyes out at super speed and she's done.
    She takes massively harder hits than what DCEU Flash can dish and ignores them. Plus, she has on-screen healing from insanely more body damage than Flash can deal to her. Flash isn't doing squat to SW Wanda.

Superman is enough gun, neither Flash nor Diana are.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

She takes massively harder hits than what DCEU Flash can dish and ignores them. Plus, she has on-screen healing from insanely more body damage than Flash can deal to her. Flash isn't doing squat to SW Wanda.

Superman is enough gun, neither Flash nor Diana are.
    I never seen her take a gouge to the eyes that suggests she can ignore that. Flash blinds her, then the rest have more than enough time and power to drop her.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I never seen her take a gouge to the eyes that suggests she can ignore that. Flash blinds her, then the rest have more than enough time and power to drop her.
    We don't use compartmentalized durability here, and never have. Plus, she lost an eye when pulling herself out of the mirror dimension (something thought to be impossible by best-in-the-universe sorcerers mainlining Dormammu juice for thousands of years - Wanda figured it out in seconds) and it healed instantly.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

We don't use compartmentalized durability here, and never have. Plus, she lost an eye when pulling herself out of the mirror dimension (something thought to be impossible by best-in-the-universe sorcerers mainlining Dormammu juice for thousands of years - Wanda figured it out in seconds) and it healed instantly.
    You don't get it though. She healed it, but how fast would that healing be when being rushed at by a casual bullet timer? Heck, what's stopping Flash from just taking WWs sword himself and decapitating Wanda from the bell?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral