View Poll Results: Can Wanda be redeemed after Doctor Strange 2?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes-she is a good person at heart

22 34.92%
  • No-she went too far, and always was leaning toward evil anyway

16 25.40%
  • Maybe-it's up to the writers

21 33.33%
  • Who cares-she was fun as a villain

4 6.35%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I mean she's dead now right?

To the average person, she either got corrupted by power with a little tragedy sprinkled in or went full dark side.
    The average person has no idea what even transpired. News from Kamar Taj, Mount Wundagore or a different universe will hardly reach the ear of many others. The sorcerer's including Strange and Sorcerer Supreme Wong also fully know what was the cause of it. I mean Strange now carries his own personal mark for using the Darkhold and he only used it for like 10 minutes.

The events of MoM are actually not that relevant when it comes to public perception. Westview is still the far bigger problem.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Extraordinary Member

I don't know, we saw in WandaVision that somehow Darcy knows literally everything that happened in Infinity War, and Monica and Jimmy know all the details of the final battle with Thanos.

Basically, the MCU public knows whatever the writers want them to know.

But I agree that the public already hates her because of Westview, while the point of Kamar-Taj is to make her a complete pariah in the superhero community, to create a situation like after House of M, where literally everyone hates her except her kids.

While I haven't watched Ms Marvel myself apparently Ant-Man spilled the beans in an interview and that's why all the events are now public knowledge. I mean the Endgame battle even happened in New York. That amount of carnage is hard to keep secret. Besides billions of people just came back. There would have been a lot of questions about how that happened.

While your general statement that fictional characters only do what writers make them do is correct, in this instance it was actually addressed in-universe.
    Last edited by Galerion; 07-07-2022 at 06:37 PM.

I thought Endgame was on the West Coast that that compound over there. It doesn't matter to who knows what, but now I need to know where it took place.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I thought Endgame was on the West Coast that that compound over there. It doesn't matter to who knows what, but now I need to know where it took place.
    Hmm you made me unsure and look again

From quickly skimming through relevant scenes it I don't think it was actually stated unless it happened in some dialogue. So I guess that I could be wrong on that

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Hmm you made me unsure and look again

From quickly skimming through relevant scenes it I don't think it was actually stated unless it happened in some dialogue. So I guess that I could be wrong on that

Someone needs to ask the Russos now.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wasn't it near Wakanda?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Wasn't it near Wakanda?
    I tried looking this up, and the only thing I can find is the MCU wiki says it took place in upstate NY. I think I got it confused with the comics Avengers Compound that was on the West Coast. So when I heard Avengers compound, that's where my brain went.