Default You are....an Outer God!?

That's right.

THE Outer God in fact.

As you are reading this you fall in a deep slumber, upon opening your eyes, you notice you have more than your usual two eyes, but countless eyes spread everywhere, they see and pierce through the cosmos you find yourself in, you notice strange yet familiar beings around you with flutes playing a odd tune screaming in despair as you wake up. it turns out you are AZATHOTH! the dreamer, the blind idiot god, the nuclear chaos itself. You dream therefore the cosmos and all it contains is. As you are starting to remember your past life you decide to close your eyes and force yourself to sleep again.

You wake up back as your usual self. Your cosmic power still resonates within you and you sense you have 3 options.

Option 1:

You can erase what you just learned, and go about your day as usual, ignorance is bliss.

Option 2:

You dont erase your memory and you live your life knowing that everything exists because you are dreaming it and nothing really matters compared to your own vast existence. Since you know who you truly are, you get lucid dreams powers, which allow you to do anything in this world that you can/could do in your dreams. basically reality warping powers.

Option 3:

You decide to wake up, erase all reality and become Azathoth the awakened, floating in the space outside of reality and go on adventures i guess?

My apologies in advance for the dark content today :O

Aww guys no takers?

Surely im not the only mental defective person here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Option 2:

You dont erase your memory and you live your life knowing that everything exists because you are dreaming it and nothing really matters compared to your own vast existence. Since you know who you truly are, you get lucid dreams powers, which allow you to do anything in this world that you can/could do in your dreams. basically reality warping powers.
    This one, I guess.

#1 is flat out.

And no idea what I'd do with #3.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Just because I'm dreaming it, doesn't make it all meaningless. It has meaning because I chose for it to have meaning.

Also Lucid dream powers are pretty cool.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I fill my heart gauge and smooch Nyanlathotep
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Option 1, full stop. I don't want to live with the knowledge that I am singularly responsible for the existence of everything that I loath and abhor.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Just because I'm dreaming it, doesn't make it all meaningless. It has meaning because I chose for it to have meaning.
    True enough, you can give it meaning becuase you will it so. Just as you can give your current dreams meaning to. But knowing you created everything, and that compared to your own vast being we are all small fry...might be hard for some to accept.

In a sense, everything you dream is actually part of you. you just splintered yourself into countless little consciences.

Godhood in exchange for being Azathoth, only active and with agency? Sold on option 2.

I will fix...Everything.