Default Strongest DC/Marvel character prime Mike Tyson can beat.

Fight is in a cage with standard MMA rules.

Standard equipment allowed, but no weapons.

Win by points, submission, or knockout.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Probably not that strong, a lot of them wear ear coverings.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Zero actual heroes that I can think of. Even someone like Tony Stark out of his armor and in a version without any sort of enhancements (Extremis or whatever) is still way beyond "real world human" in strength, durability and skill. Once you get to the actual street-level un-enhanced brawler types (think, Silver Sable level), they could beat a team of Tysons.

A fair number of villains - someone like Mole Man, without weapons, or Toy Man, without weapons, would fold like paper towels.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Zero actual heroes that I can think of. Even someone like Tony Stark out of his armor and in a version without any sort of enhancements (Extremis or whatever) is still way beyond "real world human" in strength, durability and skill. Once you get to the actual street-level un-enhanced brawler types (think, Silver Sable level), they could beat a team of Tysons.

A fair number of villains - someone like Mole Man, without weapons, or Toy Man, without weapons, would fold like paper towels.
    There is one major issue here. It's MMA rules. Boxers traditionally fold like butter against someone who can grapple them down to the ground. I would give anyone with any decent grappling experience an advantage over Tyson. Tyson can only win if he is allowed to stand up and brawl.

I'm thinking Tyson versus Bibbo Bibbowski (Superman) is a great matchup. Maybe a de-powered Guy Gardiner.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    There is one major issue here. It's MMA rules. Boxers traditionally fold like butter against someone who can grapple them down to the ground. I would give anyone with any decent grappling experience an advantage over Tyson. Tyson can only win if he is allowed to stand up and brawl.

I'm thinking Tyson versus Bibbo Bibbowski (Superman) is a great matchup. Maybe a de-powered Guy Gardiner.
    Guy Gardener got into a fist fight with Akrillo ringless and won. Akrillo previously went three rounds ringless with Mongul. It was pretty silly, though it did lead to some neat story moments.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post

Yeah, Tyson had a lot of actual street fighting experience before he ever became a boxer. He basically became a boxer to keep him off the streets doing violence. You definition of "decent grappling experience" is important here: if it's not "professional fighter" level, your grappler is going to wind up unconscious as he approaches and tries to grapple, against one of the quickest and hardest hitting heavyweights in history.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan