Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    New tip. This team is correct save for one character (I'm guessing Scarlet Witch won't be on it) and minus one member.

Some names I've heard floated around for the one wrong member and additional member are Magik, Forge, and Northstar...

So, these seem pretty solid:

Jean
    Cyclops
    Synch
    Firestar
    Iceman
    Havok

Possible members:

Forge
    Magik
    Northstar

But now that I've seen the Scarlet Witch possibly joining the team, I can't unsee her! I want Wanda to join the X-Men and see everyone lose their mind, both in-universe and on the Internet.

Also, her Hellfire Gala look by RD is just too good not to stick around.
    Last edited by Uncanny X-Man; 06-26-2022 at 09:28 AM.

I'm wondering where Negasonic and Bling! fall in. They hinted at adding them to the team, or part of a junior team or something. I wonder when that will come into play?
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Gahd that its the whitest team ever.

Not sure about Havok joining the team, it never really worked out with those two hardheads being so close to each other.

But I’d wish for Havok becoming the man again he was before all these manipulations and self doubts.

Astonishing Member

I mean, I am definitely entertained by the idea of Alex and Bobby being all awkward around each other and having no idea how to act, to the point where Jean's like wtf is wrong with the two of you, you've literally known each other since you were teenagers, why are you acting like you've barely ever even met before?

And they're both just like....yeah, so, thing is we have no idea what to even talk about now that neither of us have a reason to fight over who Lorna likes most? Since that was pretty much the sole topic of 100% of every interaction we've had over all those years.

(Though if I'm being serious, I actually always felt it was more likely that their jealousy and insecurity of each other was never about Lorna at all, but rather about their places in SCOTT'S life. Scott was Bobby's surrogate big brother for years, before Alex came back into his life....the closest thing Bobby felt he had to family who actually liked and valued him, since Hank was his best friend and Warren his crush, but Scott and Jean were the ones I'd argue felt most like siblings to Bobby. But then along comes Alex, Scott's 'real' brother, and I think Bobby felt insta-threatened....just like Alex probably looked at how close Scott and Bobby were, how much Scott obviously looked at Bobby as a little brother figure, and how well they knew each other and had for years at this point, while Alex, his biological brother, was practically a stranger to him now....and Alex thus likely felt equally threatened and insecure. Both were worried that their position as Scott's little brother was in question now, because to each of them it looked like that position had already been filled. It was never really about Lorna at all, she was just their excuse to fight, because neither wanted to admit that no, it was actually about them worrying that their big brother had no real room for them in his life.)
    Last edited by BobbysWorld; 06-28-2022 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I mean, I am definitely entertained by the idea of Alex and Bobby being all awkward around each other and having no idea how to act, to the point where Jean's like wtf is wrong with the two of you, you've literally known each other since you were teenagers, why are you acting like you've barely ever even met before?

And they're both just like....yeah, so, thing is we have no idea what to even talk about now that neither of us have a reason to fight over who Lorna likes most? Since that was pretty much the sole topic of 100% of every interaction we've had over all those years.

(Though if I'm being serious, I actually always felt it was more likely that their jealousy and insecurity of each other was never about Lorna at all, but rather about their places in SCOTT'S life. Scott was Bobby's surrogate big brother for years, before Alex came back into his life....the closest thing Bobby felt he had to family who actually liked and valued him, since Hank was his best friend and Warren his crush, but Scott and Jean were the ones I'd argue felt most like siblings to Bobby. But then along comes Alex, Scott's 'real' brother, and I think Bobby felt insta-threatened....just like Alex probably looked at how close Scott and Bobby were, how much Scott obviously looked at Bobby as a little brother figure, and how well they knew each other and had for years at this point, while Alex, his biological brother, was practically a stranger to him now....and Alex thus likely felt equally threatened and insecure. Both were worried that their position as Scott's little brother was in question now, because to each of them it looked like that position had already been filled. It was never really about Lorna at all, she was just their excuse to fight, because neither wanted to admit that no, it was actually about them worrying that their big brother had no real room for them in his life.)
    This fits in with the found family theme many O5 stories have revolves around.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Havok

Rachel Grey

Polaris

Dazzler

Siryn

Juggernaut

Black Tom

Cyclops - Jean Grey - Synch - Wind Dancer - Iceman - Blink - Scarlet Witch - Firestar (Guess she won the vote )

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I'm wondering where Negasonic and Bling! fall in. They hinted at adding them to the team, or part of a junior team or something. I wonder when that will come into play?
    Oh Marvel...please finally give us a junior team. It can do more street level stuff if they want, but bring back the X-kids in some capacity!
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

New roster:
    1 Same Old Crap
    2 Same Old Crap
    3 Same Old Crap
    4 Same Old Crap
    5 A "new" generation one who gets a push, and we can only hope that sticks
    6 Another "new" generation one who gets a push, and we can only hope that sticks
    7 Some diversity character who will be replaced by another diversity character at the next roster change
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

So this is the book where Alex comes out right? (hopefully jeans does it too)

BobbyXHavok coming soon guys.

Time for Lorna to sit down and rethink some of her life choices.

I know there was a leak but let’s not spoil it for others please.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

A bit off topic but I swear New Mutants as the next generation just makes me kind of laugh at this point. Some of them have been around for forty years at this point, and it looks more ridiculous every new generation of mutants gets pumped out by Marvel. They aren’t lemmings, and with the compressed timescale it makes it look like a mutant generation is classified as a six month time period

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

It is already spoiled on BleedingCool
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I just want Angelica to get a new costume. I get it's "iconic" status but that doesn't make any less basic and hideous.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!