Jean Grey
    Iceman
    Rogue
    Polaris
    Firestar
    Northstar
    Synch

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    But not necessarily a journey or moved them from A to B. A scene is one thing, although I feel most of the cast were just there as space fillers. For at least 3 of them they could have been pulling double duty in 2 books given the level of attention they had and it wouldn't have impacted story.

Ihe probably would have been better of with a roster of 4/5.
    Jean, Cyclops, Synch and Wolverine. 2 at least got some dialogue and Rogue well would have been better off in a different book
    I agree with this. Like, Cyclops and Synch had arcs that moved them forward. Wolverine, Jean Grey, & Rogue had character moments. Polaris and Sunfire had something in between -- I feel they had sort of statements of character and new directions outlined, but were overall low-visibility in the book so I hesitate to call it an "arc".

Mighty Member

Scott
    Jean
    Synch
    Iceman
    Firestar
    Northstar
    Polaris
    Monet

I feel like with Wolverine being in the X-Terminators she may temporary leave the team.
    Shiro and Rogue will go to X-Men Red as part of Brand X-Men team.

I don't really know or have a good guess but I just want SUNFIRE, JEAN and POLARIS to stay. Remove and add anyone else and I'll be ok. I have a bad feeling I'm not going to be happy when the line-up is announced.

Laura should leave the team for X-Terminators. If you want resolution to the Laura/Synch love triangle, have Synch realize he's bi and make him chase after Hellion. Trust me, this is a great idea. It'd even add some Helix and Hell-Dancer drama, since the girls will suspect they have competition. Trust me, this is a great idea. Nothing bad will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wrong thread but since it's on my mind.

Xmen Year 2:

Cyclops
    Synch
    Iceman
    Monet
    Firestar
    Wind Dancer
    Lorna
    YESSSS did we convert you to a Wind Dancer fan. This made me smile.

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Synch
    Wolverine (Laura)
    Iceman
    Avalanche
    Wind Dancer
    Surge
    ugh Firestar

Elemental team

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    X-Men

Cyclops
    Phoenix (it’s just a matter of time)
    Banshee
    Chamber
    Husk
    Firestar
    Rogue
    Gambit

Uncanny

Bishop
    Polaris
    Cece Reyes
    Iceman
    Angel
    Synch
    M
    Lady Mastermind
    Who would be the leader of the Uncanny team? Don't see any stand outs at first glance. And wow you really demolished the original Duggan team lol 5 changes?

I consider this a possible hint to Maggott joining X-Men:

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

I've heard from two sources that Havok is likely joining the team. Then today, someone pointed out that he's shown with Synch and Iceman—both of who will likely be part of the new roster—in one of the Hellfire Gala preview pages. So, update:

Jean
    Cyclops
    Synch
    Iceman
    Havok
    Firestar
    Laura
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I've heard from two sources that Havok is likely joining the team. Then today, someone pointed out that he's shown with Synch and Iceman—both of who will likely be part of the new roster—in one of the Hellfire Gala preview pages. So, update:

Jean
    Cyclops
    Synch
    Iceman
    Havok
    Firestar
    Laura
    Why you put Laura in the roster? Is she confirmed? For me she is the most likely to leave the team.

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Why you put Laura in the roster? Is she confirmed? For me she is the most likely to leave the team.
    I think I still include her because Duggan has shown signs of wanting to explore her more and hasn’t hinted at her leaving the team, unlike he has with Sunfire and Polaris. Then again, I can see Rigue staying on, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Jean
    Cyclops
    Synch
    Iceman
    Havok
    Firestar
    Laura
    Not to be that person… but how did this team get whiter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Because the people in charge see any identity as being a minority, so swapping out the Japanese man for the gay man is probably considered equivalent exchange?

Presuming this is the actual team, of course.
    Dark does not mean deep.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It unfortunately isn't hard when the original team only had two people of color on it in the first place. We did probably gain at least one queer person, so as bad as it is, win some lose some?

Anyway, to answer the question:

Jean
    Scott
    Bobby
    Angelica
    Alex
    Everett
    And either Jean-Paul or Rogue.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey