Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, unfortunately they would accept him on the island. They might try to stuff him away like they did with Nova or put him through the rehabilitation Shadow King is going through. Tbh I think for those who had committed serious crimes pre-Krakoa they should have been brought in on the condition that they went to a mutant rehabilitation program, BUT that wouldn't have made for as much shock and drama.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 05-16-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Was that not the idea behind the Hellions? However it was a failure at rehabilitation

Harness shouldn’t be allowed. What a POS!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Was that not the idea behind the Hellions? However it was a failure at rehabilitation
    That fact that the Council thought that handing over a bunch of struggling mutants to Sinister was a good idea is honestly laughable. Fantastic book, but chile did it make the QC look bad.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

The Red Skull? Not with Magneto there. And rightly so. And I wouldn't compare him to the Pheonix. Others? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    That fact that the Council thought that handing over a bunch of struggling mutants to Sinister was a good idea is honestly laughable. Fantastic book, but chile did it make the QC look bad.
    On the plus side, Greycrow was redeemed, Empath learned empathy (even though he used to have some in past books, but w/e), and Wild Child was so broken down that he rolled over and did what was asked of him. (So he's worse off, but easier to control. And in the end, isn't that what the government wants of us all?) On top of Kwannon coming into her own, things ended up turning out better than expected. If anything, they got to bond over their shared hatred of Sinister.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The point of the amnesty was, mutants tended to be unfairly persecuted by humans. Becoming a mutant to enter Krakoa kind of defeats the point. Sinister is allowed because he is useful.
    So Red Skull would have to have a real useful ability to be allowed in.

But that is just like in real world. Wernher von Braun died as an american citizen, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    The point of the amnesty was, mutants tended to be unfairly persecuted by humans. Becoming a mutant to enter Krakoa kind of defeats the point. Sinister is allowed because he is useful.
    So Red Skull would have to have a real useful ability to be allowed in.

But that is just like in real world. Wernher von Braun died as an american citizen, no?
    Good point though von Braun was inducted into american space program, he wasn't given direct governmental power unlike Sinister. I'm surprised Sinister is still in the council and the rest of mutantkind for the most part is fine with it. I'd be more okay with it if he was chief medical expert or somesuch of the island and not sitting next to the likes of Chuck, Ororo, and Kurt in Krakoa's governing body.

Actually I'm mostly fine with all mutants being accepted into Krakoa. My problem is more with them being absolved of all their past crimes and I'm not saying all past criminals should be thrown into the pit. Maybe the likes of Apoc, Shaw, Selene should do community service before being fully accepted into krakoan society like Apoc working at a daycare or something. Or they should go through rehabilitation like Shadow King as previously said.
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 05-16-2022 at 10:50 PM.