Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Taylor writing Ra's is kind of random. I didn't really care for how he wrote Talia in DCeased but Ivan Reis should make it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    On one hand they should’ve gotten PKJ for this. On the other hand the sooner DC moves Taylor out of Metropolis and completely into Gotham can’t come soon enough for me.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Taylor writing Ra's is kind of random. I didn't really care for how he wrote Talia in DCeased but Ivan Reis should make it look good.
    He did write Ra's in Injustice as the only character who didn't have the memory of a dying Goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    He did write Ra's in Injustice as the only character who didn't have the memory of a dying Goldfish.

Mad respect .

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

A lot of these teams are very exciting, hopefully this will turn out as a better version of Joker's Asylum.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Would have been sweet if they would have gotten Fabok on one of them.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Extraordinary Member

Logos:

I also wonder if some take place in the past or is Ra's coming back before then.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Surprised they did Catwoman and not Harley or Ivy.

I'm surprised they didn't do one for Scarecrow especially for the month of October.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't do one for Scarecrow especially for the month of October.
    Yeah, not having Scarecrow is surprising.

I might've traded him for Catwoman but otherwise it would be a villain sausage fest.

I think Scarecrow and Hatter are the only "big" villains not getting anything aside from the other Sirens.

I might've traded him for Catwoman but otherwise it would be a villain sausage fest.

I think Scarecrow and Hatter are the only "big" villains not getting anything aside from the other Sirens.
    I'm all for more inclusion of female villains but Catwoman hasn't been that in years. I would've gone with the Phantasm over her.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Maybe even DC have finally realised there is such a thing as too much Scarecrow? The guy's getting to Joker level of overexposure. Lol.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Maybe even DC have finally realised there is such a thing as too much Scarecrow? The guy's getting to Joker level of overexposure. Lol.
    I guess I can understand, but after Fear State I think we just deserve better Scarecrow.