Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

I tried Catwoman and Clayface. Catwoman is decent, but feels more like something we should be getting in an ongoing and doesnt't justify "prestigious" format. Clayface was great.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Only read the Riddler one so far and really didn't like it. What's the verdict on the others? Standouts and lowlights? Cheers.
    None have been Killing Joke level of definitive story, but if you're just looking for a fun read starring the titular villain then I'd highly recommend Two-Face and Clayface. So far none have been bad so far, though I didn't read Catwoman or Ra's Al Ghul yet.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I've seen the most praise for Catwoman, Clayface, and Bane.

Only read the Riddler one so far and really didn't like it. What's the verdict on the others? Standouts and lowlights? Cheers.
    I didn’t think Riddler was great either. Standouts for me were Clayface, Bane, Penguin, and Mr. Freeze.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Batman: One Bad Day – Ra’s al Ghul #1 Preview
    Writer: Tom Taylor
    Artist: Ivan Reis

Interesting additions to his origin. Liked the additions. they add another layer of humanity to Ra's but this was a bit preachy.
    The stand ins are so basic there's no mistaking their real life counter parts.
    Still I enjoyed this a lot.

Extraordinary Member

I'd go Clayface as the best - Bane, Catwoman and Ra's Al Ghul were the next tier down.

I kinda thought the OBD stuff was leading up to another big Joker story, but I suppose Johns beat everyone to the punch about doing a TKJ2
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/