Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could be all three .

Was not expecting to see Gerry Duggan back.

Makes me wonder if they'll rope in anyone else who is not a regular DC writer.
    But surprised myself considering he’s on X-Men, but Javins has been working hard to repair bridges Didio burned as seen with Waid.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

So Wilson is writing a Catwoman story!

I wonder if Batman will actually be in it. Jame McKelvie drawing Catwoman should be a treat, though ironically the one story we don't have art for...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    But surprised myself considering he’s on X-Men, but Javins has been working hard to repair bridges Didio burned as seen with Waid.
    If I remember currently there wasn't a bridge burning with Duggan, he just ended up signing a Marvel exclusive shortly after Arkham Manor launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    If I remember currently there wasn't a bridge burning with Duggan, he just ended up signing a Marvel exclusive shortly after Arkham Manor launched.
    He was at DC during the DC YOU era right? I’d bet there were problems behind the scenes even if we didn’t hear about them. That was a tumultuous time for DC.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

He was at DC during the DC YOU era right? I’d bet there were problems behind the scenes even if we didn’t hear about them. That was a tumultuous time for DC.
    Pre-DC You and it was a very short stint. Co-wrote an issue of Batman and did the six issues of Arkham Manor.

Arkham Manor was was cancelled after the second issue near the end of 2014 when news of Duggan's Marvel exclusive broke, DC You era started summer of 2015 after Convergence ended.

Given what we know about DC editorial it was probably a tumultuous time like you say but characterizing it as a bridge burning akin to the Didio/Waid situation is just conjecture.

Extraordinary Member
    Last edited by Hypo; 05-17-2022 at 03:14 PM.

I'm actually kind of curious what Williamson would do with Bane after how he handled Deathstroke and The Flash Rogues.

I don't know why I feel like Williamson has written Bane before...

Extraordinary Member
    Last edited by Hypo; 05-17-2022 at 03:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

People already complaining on twitter about a one-off villain Clayface story .

Extraordinary Member
    Last edited by Hypo; 05-17-2022 at 04:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member

There’s 8 clocks in the original tweet so we’ll likely get 8 one shots. My guess is they will be:
    Riddler
    Two-Face
    Penguin
    Mr. Freeze
    Scarecrow
    Bane
    Talia or Ra’s
    Joker

It’s not a subtle connection.
    You got 6/8.

Mighty Member

I'll get the whole collection (hopefully in Deluxe Edition since that's a murderer's row of artists). Seems like a fun idea and I approve of one-shots together in theme so they can get a nice collected edition.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm