Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Supergirl's age in World's Finest 2022?

So the World's Finest 2022 came out and it said Dick is around 18 and set in the not too distant past. So I know he and Kara had some romance and it had me wondering, how old is she meant to be in this? Is she older or younger?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceofPride View Post
    So the World's Finest 2022 came out and it said Dick is around 18 and set in the not too distant past. So I know he and Kara had some romance and it had me wondering, how old is she meant to be in this? Is she older or younger?
    over 18, I wanna say 21, but not 100% sure.

Amazing Member

Why is this thread a thing?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSJG View Post
    Why is this thread a thing?
    Because it doesn't make any sense to have her be a contemporary of Robin when she's canonically 21 right now.

Anyway if we say that Dick is in his mid-20s right now to Kara's 21, there's like a 4-5 year difference. She'd have to be like 14.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Because it doesn't make any sense to have her be a contemporary of Robin when she's canonically 21 right now.

Anyway if we say that Dick is in his mid-20s right now to Kara's 21, there's like a 4-5 year difference. She'd have to be like 14.
    Doesn't the comic imply romance between them though? like 14 and 17-18 is icky and I doubt DC would do that

She's not drawn 14, no way

I think what's going on here, is that they're going by pre-Crisis continuity, when Kara would indeed be around Dick's age, or slightly older. The problem is that she was rebooted and is now closer to Tim Drake's age. Though if they explain her 2005 return as a resurrection instead of a reboot, Kara would now seem younger due to not aging when she was dead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Dick is in his late 20s