Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I loved the trailer. Only downside is I'll have to wait a while to see it since I am NOT adding another streaming service.
    Where are you going to see it? They aren't releasing any of the Disney+ shows on physical media, and they won't be streaming anywhere else. Well, I mean they will probably be streaming somewhere we can't talk about...

I hope this is good. I like the cast, and I like the tone. But that She-Hulk CGI is some PS2-level bs. I really hope they fix that before it airs.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

CGI looks very questionable, and her height seems to be fluctuating all over the place. But, I'll give it a fair shot cause i like Tatiana. But yiggity yikes
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Alrighty then!

- I think the CG for She-Hulk (and her cousin) look as good as to be expected. Might take some getting used to for some, but I think it's okay.

- Is there a new Superhuman prison? That doesn't look like The Raft.

- Bruce is...isolated on some island for some reason. Can he transform to and back like Shang-Chi implied? Seems like the blood transfusion to give Jen her powers already happened.

- Blonsky can now transform from his Abomination form to his human form.

- Frog-Man!

- Big fight in the courtroom, natch.

- Looks like they're doing justice to She-Hulk's active sex life.

Extraordinary Member

She-Hulk Attorney at Law Disney+ Official Trailer Reaction & Thoughts

Can’t wait to see a lot of men up in arms (pun intended) about that final shot of her carrying that dude haha

Looks fun, I hope they can sort out her CGI by the release date!

I’ll be very happy if the reports of a Daredevil cameo are true… hopefully he’ll be fighting Leap Frog in that scene haha
    Last edited by Jack The Tripper; 05-17-2022 at 11:54 PM.

The trailer exists, it looks about as unimpressive as all the other MCU shows trailers are.
    Effects of She-Hulk look more fake than the 2003 balloon looking Hulk.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Can’t wait to see a lot of men up in arms (pun intended) about that final shot of her carrying that dude
    Why would guys be upset by that?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Because some men are extremely stupid. I've actually seen people online complaining about this being "woke," which they then refuse to explain.

Anyways, this looks pretty perfect for the character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Because some men are extremely stupid. I've actually seen people online complaining about this being "woke," which they then refuse to explain.
    Step 1. Rage online. Step 2..... Step 3. Claim it's woke (as if woke is an explanation in itself)

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Where are you going to see it? They aren't releasing any of the Disney+ shows on physical media, and they won't be streaming anywhere else. Well, I mean they will probably be streaming somewhere we can't talk about...

I hope this is good. I like the cast, and I like the tone. But that She-Hulk CGI is some PS2-level bs. I really hope they fix that before it airs.
    I would suspect that, given, say, a year, it will show up on amazon.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    “Men can’t be masculine anymore, it’s all too woke and feminist, Disney are pushing their SJW agenda onto us, Phase 4 of the M-SHE-U”

It’s unfortunately a pre-requisite these days for any female led film that has feminism front and centre (Captain Marvel, Ghostbusters 2016, Wonder Woman 1984 etc). It’s the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    “Men can’t be masculine anymore, it’s all too woke and feminist, Disney are pushing their SJW agenda onto us, Phase 4 of the M-SHE-U”

It’s unfortunately a pre-requisite these days for any female led film that has feminism front and centre (Captain Marvel, Ghostbusters 2016, Wonder Woman 1984 etc). It’s the internet
    Why are the staunchest defenders of masculinity always the worst examples of it? They should be glad to see more representation for weak men who do nothing but cry and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I would suspect that, given, say, a year, it will show up on amazon.
    Just like WandaVision, which aired more than a year ago, is on Amazon right now... oh wait.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post

Anyways, this looks pretty perfect for the character.
    Im so sick of Disney pushing their Green Rage Monster equality BS Agenda on me!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Looks very... all seen it before Marvel.

Wandavision so far seems to be the only show they have had that tried to twerk things a bit. Watching the she hulk trailer were everything looks generic and standard and that quipping fast paced dialogue that can be so grating, I have more appreciation for what Wandavision tried to do even if it was still within the limits of Disney circuit. it was a good disney version of FX Legion.

This was still the most impressive concept they have tried to do with their tv shows and maybe even movies.

This is more impressive than she hulk.
    Last edited by Castle; 05-18-2022 at 05:17 AM.