Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    That CGI is terrible. Laughably bad.

They didn't do Hulk justice in the MCU, so I don't have much faith in this. Love Maslany in Orphan Black though
    The cinemathogprhay is worse. I dont mind the CGI for a streaming show but I just dont see how this trailer can look so devoid of depth.

We have had other shows like Legion on FX with no where near the budget disney has ,produced among the best cinemthoghay the genre has ever seen both in movies and tv. This one here is a downer. I will take passible cgi over really bland generic looking tv shows.

Can't say i'm impressed by the trailer.

Gonna give it a try though, at least for the Hulk if nothing else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Can't say i'm impressed by the trailer.

Gonna give it a try though, at least for the Hulk if nothing else.
    I like the poster way more than the trailer. I think the poster looks cool in the sex and the city kind of way and stylish and I say this as a person who is quite against the third wave feminism of Hollywood where women now have to adapt more masculine traits, in the need to be taken seriously.

I like that She Hulk poster looks all girlish and chic even if she turns into a green monster. Maybe star trek strange new worlds should have been made by disney.
    Last edited by Castle; 05-18-2022 at 05:42 AM.

Star trek is actually a franchise i wouldn't mind to see Disney put its evil hands on.

But i digress lol.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Trailer seemed alright to me. I'm wondering how the series starts now.
    The trailer gives off a vibe of Jennifer being She-Hulk from episode 1.
    The scenes with Bruce seem to indicate that the circumstances of her transformation are recent enough cause he is walking her through the processing and understanding aspects of her new situation.
    Perhaps a flashback sequence to the origin story at some point in ep3 or 4?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    That CGI is terrible. Laughably bad.

They didn't do Hulk justice in the MCU, so I don't have much faith in this. Love Maslany in Orphan Black though
    Yeah, the idea of an "Ally McBeal" style She Hulk series has a lot of potential, but that is some SyFy channel bad level CGI.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Someone said the CGI looks like a Snapchat filter, and I'm now weak AF lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The trailer seems to indicate that abomination is Jennifer's cilent. It's been 15 years since the incredible Hulk. Don't tell me he's getting a trial now

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The trailer seems to indicate that abomination is Jennifer's cilent. It's been 15 years since the incredible Hulk. Don't tell me he's getting a trial now
    There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have been held for 20 years with no trial. And none of them went on a gamma powered rampage in Harlem. Being stuck in legal limbo is very believable.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

He's obviously in prison. The rumor was that he's getting out on good behavior and that Wong is vouching for him

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Just like WandaVision, which aired more than a year ago, is on Amazon right now... oh wait.
    Actually, though you are right that it still is not available for streaming elsewhere, it is out on DVD. Even the DVD price will likely start coming down in a year and then another.

As long as I don't have to see She-Hulk right now, I'll eventually see it without buying the whole streaming service, although, admittedly, it might be cheaper to just buy the service for one month then cancel.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Trail View Post
    Yeah, the idea of an "Ally McBeal" style She Hulk series has a lot of potential, but that is some SyFy channel bad level CGI.
    I like the trailer in terms of the acting and the idea. But, yes, the CGI looks really weak. In fact, so weak that the Lou Ferrigno Hulk is looking good again.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Because some men are extremely stupid. I've actually seen people online complaining about this being "woke," which they then refuse to explain.

Anyways, this looks pretty perfect for the character.
    I would think most men would dream about a tall, green, goddess carrying them to bed for a little...snu snu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    “Men can’t be masculine anymore, it’s all too woke and feminist, Disney are pushing their SJW agenda onto us, Phase 4 of the M-SHE-U”

It’s unfortunately a pre-requisite these days for any female led film that has feminism front and centre (Captain Marvel, Ghostbusters 2016, Wonder Woman 1984 etc). It’s the internet
    Feels like this show is going to balance out all the recent male fanservice in MCU films.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    He's obviously in prison. The rumor was that he's getting out on good behavior and that Wong is vouching for him
    I wonder if he's faking it so Jen gets him off and then he goes full Abomination and she has to fight him.

He's probably going to be on trial for running a stop light or something. Putting him on trial for trashing the Bronx would embarrass and implicate the US Army, so you can kind of see why that didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Watching the she hulk trailer were everything looks generic and standard and that quipping fast paced dialogue that can be so grating, I have more appreciation for what Wandavision tried to do even if it was still within the limits of Disney circuit. it was a good disney version of FX Legion.
    "Why is there comedy in my TV show adapting a comedy-based comic book!?!?!?!?!"
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans