Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,264 of 1264

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    You may not like her (and by no means are you under any obligation to), but at least with Harley you can see how she got from point "A" to "B." Deadpool's just a big ol' mess.
    I like Harley .

Deadpool's mess is kind of deliberate.
    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It was dead on accurate to Dan Slott's run though and since that is the best take on She-Hulk by a country mile that's a win.
    I think Slott's run did a better job of getting into Jen's head, using her as She-Hulk, and developing the supporting cast (though the latter was more a fault of the episode count and runtime).

Also he probably would not have approved of their use of Mr. Immortal, GLA writer that he is .

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like Harley .

I think Slott's run did a better job of getting into Jen's head, using her as She-Hulk, and developing the supporting cast (though the latter was more a fault of the episode count and runtime).

Also he probably would not have approved of their use of Mr. Immortal, GLA writer that he is .
    I think the show did a pretty good job of getting into Jen's headspace, I'd actually say that was one of the strong parts of the show.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

I think the show did a pretty good job of getting into Jen's headspace, I'd actually say that was one of the strong parts of the show.
    I think the way her opinion and stance on things kind of flip-flopped depending on the episode hurt that and her character arc a little.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it? If it is then...yikes.

Likewise. We really got a feel for who she was as a person. And who she was was pretty interesting and great.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.