Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1324

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Would love to see Maslany and She-Hulk involved with the Fantastic Four in the future.
    Or have her involved with whatever story they conjure to follow up on Hulk and his son.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Or have her involved with whatever story they conjure to follow up on Hulk and his son.
    It seems like World War Hulk is probably happening so she'll probably be in that.

I'm not sure if I want to see more of MCU Skaar.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    The show was really refreshing and Tatiana Maslany was PERFECT casting.

Even though I know the budget was an issue, I really hope this show possibly not getting a second season is not because of Iger getting in his feelings about what Maslany said about him during the strike. That would be really crappy of him.

Would love to see Maslany and She-Hulk involved with the Fantastic Four in the future.
    Yah I was thinking about that strike after seeing this announcement. The comments she made about Iger were probably correct, but also somewhat on the nose when it comes to execs of this level. Iger could have taken it personally because they were so razor focused on him (the problem is not just him, its a culture).
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 01-17-2024 at 11:07 AM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I really think this show was a joy. I am sorry to see it go.
    Me, too. The writing was spot on.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I'd be cool with a 3-5 episode "event" but maybe that would still cost too much.

If AI or something can make it a lot less expensive to create the She-Hulk character, I'd be all for a second season that was just a legal comedy/drama in the MCU - no action scenes of big efx sequences needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'd be cool with a 3-5 episode "event" but maybe that would still cost too much.
    "The Trial of The Hulk" - Written by people who actually have legal drama experience .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "The Trial of The Hulk" - Written by people who actually have legal drama experience .
    "The Trial of The Incredible Hulk" ... now that the MCU has DD, time for a remake!

Incredible Member

Put Tatiana Maslany on the new Night Court immediately.

Just make sure it's legally distinct enough to get away with it (because her sparing with John Laroquette would so work).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    Put Tatiana Maslany on the new Night Court immediately.

Just make sure it's legally distinct enough to get away with it (because her sparing with John Laroquette would so work).
    She could certainly do a sitcom, IMO.

If AI or something can make it a lot less expensive to create the She-Hulk character, I'd be all for a second season that was just a legal comedy/drama in the MCU - no action scenes of big efx sequences needed.
    Oh awesome, they can get around underpaying VFX artists and makeup artists by not paying anyone at all! What a great idea
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am almost sure they introduced Skarr so that he could be apart of a future Young Avengers movie to take Hulklings place on the team. Him, Kate Bishop, Ant-Man's daughter Cassie, Ms Marvel, Eli Bradley, America Chavez have all been introduced already. Its a no brainer that sooner or latter they are getting a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I am almost sure they introduced Skarr so that he could be apart of a future Young Avengers movie to take Hulklings place on the team. Him, Kate Bishop, Ant-Man's daughter Cassie, Ms Marvel, Eli Bradley, America Chavez have all been introduced already. Its a no brainer that sooner or latter they are getting a movie.
    Just make him gay and that's all that matters to the bean counters I guess .

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Oh awesome, they can get around underpaying VFX artists and makeup artists by not paying anyone at all! What a great idea
    Nobody's entitled work on a She-Hulk tv show. Aren't you bothered by VFX artists replacing people who create practical effects? Times change, jobs change and people have to adapt - it's always happened. And as is, literally nobody (not actors, writers, directors, set dressers, location managers, grips, etc.) is working on a She-Hulk S2 because it's too expensive. (don't worry, I'm sure they're working on other stuff)

Nobody's entitled work on a She-Hulk tv show. Aren't you bothered by VFX artists replacing people who create practical effects? Times change, jobs change and people have to adapt - it's always happened. And as is, literally nobody (not actors, writers, directors, set dressers, location managers, grips, etc.) is working on a She-Hulk S2 because it's too expensive. (don't worry, I'm sure they're working on other stuff)
    For something so expensive it's curious why it appears so cheaply made. Where'd all that money go? Same can be said for Secret Invasion.

My issue is with artists in general being exploited and underpaid which tends to happen a lot in Marvel's case recently with VFX artists in particular. This show definitely would have benefited from a practical She Hulk but that's beside the point. I don't see how AI solves anything except putting more artists out of work. And since AI is generally substandard compared to the real deal, the viewer doesn't benefit much either.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them