Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Think Rufallo looks good but of course they've been refining that effect for years....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    He's obviously in prison. The rumor was that he's getting out on good behavior and that Wong is vouching for him
    If he's still serving his sentence how is he able to participate in scripted fights in China? I doubt Wong has that kind of pull

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If he's still serving his sentence how is he able to participate in scripted fights in China? I doubt Wong has that kind of pull
    Wong is breaking him out of prison with magic. You can even see the prison cell in this trailer in Shang-Chi when they leave.

Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 05-18-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Actually, though you are right that it still is not available for streaming elsewhere, it is out on DVD. Even the DVD price will likely start coming down in a year and then another.

As long as I don't have to see She-Hulk right now, I'll eventually see it without buying the whole streaming service, although, admittedly, it might be cheaper to just buy the service for one month then cancel.
    No Disney+ show is officially out on DVD. If you found a DVD on Amazon take a closer look, those are bootleg copies.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

This is cute, even if the action is ok it looks like it would be a nice sitcom like the New Girl.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The trailer seems to indicate that abomination is Jennifer's cilent. It's been 15 years since the incredible Hulk. Don't tell me he's getting a trial now
    Between imprisonment, depowered status, and Wong knowing about him and taking him to fight in illegal rings in China, I have a lot of questions.
    Last edited by Speed Force League Unlimited; 05-18-2022 at 10:13 AM.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Looks really lighthearted, so I'll give it a watch. Too bad they went for the CGI, though. Looks as horrible as the recent Avatar trailer looked. Feels like watching a video game. Wish they had been able to find a female wrestler or body builder instead. Chyna would have been perfect (RIP) but maybe there would be someone else.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Looks really lighthearted, so I'll give it a watch. Too bad they went for the CGI, though. Looks as horrible as the recent Avatar trailer looked. Feels like watching a video game. Wish they had been able to find a female wrestler or body builder instead. Chyna would have been perfect (RIP) but maybe there would be someone else.
    I don't think that would have been able to do Jen justice either. She was always going to be CG.

Mighty Member

With Abomination, is Disney/Marvel now allowed to use Hulk character rights from Universal? Or was that simply movie rights? Will we get a follow up to Leader?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    With Abomination, is Disney/Marvel now allowed to use Hulk character rights from Universal? Or was that simply movie rights? Will we get a follow up to Leader?
    From what I understand, Universal has movie distribution rights only. Disney has TV/merchandising/everything else.

Destroy him, Jen!

Er... I mean... Great and funny trailer apart from the uncanny valley of the questionable cgi. I really hope they throw movie-level money into touching it up before final airing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    "Why is there comedy in my TV show adapting a comedy-based comic book!?!?!?!?!"
    Weirdest complaint. It's like some will actually look for anything to complain about re Marvel.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

Putting aside the CGI, the lead's got Jennifer's personality down cold. Count me in!
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    Putting aside the CGI, the lead's got Jennifer's personality down cold. Count me in!
    Oh yes. Tatiana Maslany was perfect casting fort his. Orphan Black was practically her audition reel lol.

I don't know if the CG is going to improve when it seems like the most consistent complaint about Moon Knight was the CG.