Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
I mean, Rhodey will probably end up taking center stage in Armor Wars I would imagine more or less standing in for Tony.
Yeah, but by that point he's already been depicted or built up to be a different person and character than Tony. I'm not even sure the Armor Wars will make him as obsessed as they did Tony in the comics.

It's not like in What If where it was basically the same stories and lines with Steve, except with Peggy.
Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
Oh we certainly need this.

Sure, her What If episode was just repeating Steve's stuff. But nothing says that's *all* the show would be, and it seems rather obvious than a fully dedicated show would go its own way.

The current Captain Carter comic isn't just repeating Steve's narrative so I see no reason why a show would be any different.
Well at least an actual series would behoove the need for giving her more than just Steve's best hits, even if they'll probably lean into her being as effective a Captain (more or less).
Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
Exactly. But while I'm very much enjoying her series, it seems as if some are upset that she's appearing in any comics at all.
(Well, her use in Ta-Nehisi Coates' Cap run felt like a bit much to me...)