Mighty Member

Post Marvel's Most Dangerous Villains

Some of the Marvel villains in the universe can serve as a bigger threat that it look several heroes to fight against the greatest battles to defeat the greatest foes. Here are the list I could namelist the most powerful and dangerous villain:

1) Annihilus
    2) Galactus
    3) Korvac
    4) Beyonder
    5) Doctor Doom

Which villains do you think is deadly and powerful?

Ike Pearlman.

Doom's pretty nasty when he gets his hands on some cosmic power source or even Purple Man is enough for him to conquer the world. Depending on the circumstances there is a good chance he's no 1. He doesn't always pose a threat on a large scale but when he does sh!t usually hits the fan.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Some of the Marvel villains in the universe can serve as a bigger threat that it look several heroes to fight against the greatest battles to defeat the greatest foes. Here are the list I could namelist the most powerful and dangerous villain:

1) Annihilus
    2) Galactus
    3) Korvac
    4) Beyonder
    5) Doctor Doom

Additional 'end boss' type villains;
    Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet especially, but even without it, he's no joke)
    Kang
    Morgana le Fey
    some Elders of the Universe (Grandmaster yes, Champion, maybe, Collector, Contemplator, Gardener and Runner, not likely)
    the Sphinx (the Fantastic Four beat him by *summoning Galactus to fight him*)

1) Annihilus
    2) Galactus
    3) Korvac
    4) Beyonder
    5) Doctor Doom

Deadly and powerful aren't really the same thing.

I'd say Doom, The Mandarin, and Red Skull are quite deadly despite none of them being able to defeat Thor without major prep-time, nevermind a team that included Thor. And Beyonder wasn't especially deadly despite being insanely powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Doom's pretty nasty when he gets his hands on some cosmic power source or even Purple Man is enough for him to conquer the world. Depending on the circumstances there is a good chance he's no 1. He doesn't always pose a threat on a large scale but when he does sh!t usually hits the fan.
    Truer words have never been spoken. In fact, just ask Daredevil

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Deadly and powerful aren't really the same thing.

I'd say Doom, The Mandarin, and Red Skull are quite deadly despite none of them being able to defeat Thor without major prep-time, nevermind a team that included Thor. And Beyonder wasn't especially deadly despite being insanely powerful.
    Maybe not one Beyonder... but if Doom didn't figure out you had to take on all the Beyonders in order to stop the incursions than the Beyonders would have destroyed everything.

1) Annihilus
    2) Galactus
    3) Korvac
    4) Beyonder
    5) Doctor Doom

I prepared a very snarky response, but I decided to be kind and deleted it. Your list misses several possibilities. The most glaring is Thanos. Dormammu also needs to be considered. (And, honestly, I am not trying to be snarky, but how the heck did Annihilus get on the list when those two didn't even get a mention?) And of course there is Mephisto--the very devil himself who frustrated Doom for years. And, of course, one might consider Sise-Neg who literally destroyed the universe, although he did then have a change of heart and re-created it (which probably disqualifies him).
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets...I'm an old man now." --Fighting Yank, "Project Superpowers"