Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Good question lol... if he wasnt whole how does he know he was emperor or that he had besties Petra and sway. Like they are trying to insinuate that the boy wasnt at full strength when he was and infact he stated that he can easily break the moon apart if he wanted. The guy was at full strength the only thing that was missing is that he isn't mentally stable but the pieces, they are all there they never went anywhere. To our knowledge he knows and remembers everything its simply that fucked up persona... you know the one that fought black bolt, adam warlock, gladiator... you know the one with the biggest baddest feats.

His raw power is incalculable and intact what he lacks is discipline
    A reader would have to ignore a lot of things that have been on the page to even attempt to see it that way.

As for his power actually being at one hundred percent of whatever it was "Stock..."

That ain't quite as easy as all of that.

It's not like he developed normally or anything. Dude could very well be some sort of an anomaly.

As for all of the "Pieces..." being there and accounted for?

Come on with that nonsense.

Again, this guy is a literal anomaly who did not grow to full adulthood the way other folks have. That's before you set aside whatever his memory of being adrift in wherever actually amounts to.

The idea that any reader can conclusively know the actual amount of pieces? Never mind account for that they are all there or not?

Again, come on with that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    As for all of the "Pieces..." being there and accounted for?

Come on with that nonsense.

Again, this guy is a literal anomaly who did not grow to full adulthood the way other folks have. That's before you set aside whatever his memory of being adrift in wherever actually amounts to.

The idea that any reader can conclusively know the actual amount of pieces? Never mind account for that they are all there or not?

Again, come on with that nonsense.
    OH I'm sorry, but last I checked vulcan was mentally stable till he was sent in a suicide mission by Xavier. Nothing about his upbringing though harsh it may be was the reason for his mental decline, as he even said it was the betrayal of Xavier that lead him to his current state. Or you are going to change his history too?

And as to him being an anomaly..... ohk and? Many many mutants have very messed up origins he is not special in that regard. He is messed up because Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    A reader would have to ignore a lot of things that have been on the page to even attempt to see it that way.

As for his power actually being at one hundred percent of whatever it was "Stock..."

That ain't quite as easy as all of that.

It's not like he developed normally or anything. Dude could very well be some sort of an anomaly.
    Huh in the end the panel is the panel and the panel shows he lost after trying to bully not only the arakkii but storm. He finally but more than he can chew... let's hope he doesnt die when fighting tarn.

Huh in the end the panel is the panel and the panel shows he lost after trying to bully not only the arakkii but storm. He finally but more than he can chew... let's hope he doesnt die when fighting tarn.
    Not to mention the complete ignoring of logic. If he was farm raised by the shiar how did Xavier know exactly where to find him on earth to attempt to save the original xmen. Did the shiar just age him up and throw him back on earth? It's the mental reaching as was said that gets me. Lol. We can delve all up in fantasy for Vulcan but want to ignore the facts on storm. No sir. She who swims with acanti didn't need retcons to be badass. The anamoly is the amount of retcons it took for a new character like Vulcan to be a threat. Dude didn't even successfully complete his mission while storm survived krakoa. Lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-23-2022 at 04:25 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not to mention the complete ignoring of logic. If he was farm raised by the shiar how did Xavier know exactly where to find him on earth to attempt to save the original xmen. Did the shiar just age him up and throw him back on earth? It's the mental reaching as was said that gets me. Lol. We can delve all up in fantasy for Vulcan but want to ignore the facts on storm. No sir. She who swims with acanti didn't need retcons to be badass. The anamoly is the amount of retcons it took for a new character like Vulcan to be a threat. Dude didn't even successfully complete his mission while storm survived krakoa. Lol
    This guy has been getting jobbed left and right all the time. He fought a diplomatic adam warlock once and survived black bolt once and got gladiator to back off once(only due to his reverence for the throne) and suddenly he is in the invincible league? Everyone and their mother gets Ls in comics even the living tribunal has an L hell even the one above all others has an L. No one is immune to it vulcan lost he has lost relatively many times before he will lose many times after he will be fine, it is part of comic life.

I know this is completely random but can Captain Marvel absorb Magneto's shields? Or is her absorption power limited to more direct energy applications.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I know this is completely random but can Captain Marvel absorb Magneto's shields? Or is her absorption power limited to more direct energy applications.
    I'm not even sure carol knows what she can do anymore at this point. She has been in so many alternate futures and had her power drained so much like Star, and creations made fromm her energy like the return of Binary i'm surprised sometimes she can even make a spark. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Amazing Member

I think they had a confrontation during the Uncanny that Bunn wrote with Magneto and Psylocke...she tried to talk to him like he was the notorious terrorist but he dismissed and did what he wanted.

Last edited by Lucky99; 05-23-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky99 View Post
    I thinknthey had a confrontation during the Uncanny that Bunn wrote with Magneto and Psylocke...she tried to talk to him like he was the notorious terrorist but he dismissed and did what he wanted.

I don’t know if you meant to do this but you just perfectly summed up Magneto’s entire life in one sentence.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Carol should be able to do it. I mean she is part pheonix now who knows what else she can do. Also it means her cousin or nephew is thor? Her niece is or cousin is rachel and her grand daughter or niece is how summers.
    Last edited by Reigna; 05-23-2022 at 09:39 PM.

Carol should be able to do it. I mean she is part pheonix now who knows what else she can do. Also it means her cousin or nephew is thor? Her niece is or cousin is rachel and her grand daughter or niece is how summers.
    Please... tell me your joking -_-

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm not even sure carol knows what she can do anymore at this point. She has been in so many alternate futures and had her power drained so much like Star, and creations made fromm her energy like the return of Binary i'm surprised sometimes she can even make a spark. lol
    Apparently she's part Phoenix now so idk...

Please... tell me your joking -_-
    About carol being part pheonix? No I am not.... apparently her binary form is an amalgamation of pheonix energies and some other energies culminating into well... binary.

As for the shield thing carol in theory should be able to absorb any kind of energy even magic.... so yeah.

Nothing to see here, the above post states it. Yeah binary is part phoenix. But Carol and Binary are two separate entities now.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.