Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Nothing to see here, the above post states it. Yeah binary is part phoenix. But Carol and Binary are two separate entities now.
    Till they join... lol. But on a serious note they very likely will. I see binary as a very non controversial way of marvel to give carol that most powerful avenger boost she seemingly desperately needs. Have binary collect powerful DNA all over then amalgamated the two then boom no more scarlet witch on top. People seem to hate carol but no one can hate binary she is new and a baby practically and likes cats.

The pheonix thing is something apparently my good friend Thomas bacon on screen rant strongly disagrees with.

But that's my rusted two cents.
    Last edited by Reigna; 05-24-2022 at 05:12 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not to mention the complete ignoring of logic. If he was farm raised by the shiar how did Xavier know exactly where to find him on earth to attempt to save the original xmen. Did the shiar just age him up and throw him back on earth? It's the mental reaching as was said that gets me. Lol. We can delve all up in fantasy for Vulcan but want to ignore the facts on storm. No sir. She who swims with acanti didn't need retcons to be badass. The anamoly is the amount of retcons it took for a new character like Vulcan to be a threat. Dude didn't even successfully complete his mission while storm survived krakoa. Lol
    They explained how Vulcan got to Earth and met Moira in Deadly Genesis.
    "Cable was right!"

Not to mention the complete ignoring of logic. If he was farm raised by the shiar how did Xavier know exactly where to find him on earth to attempt to save the original xmen. Did the shiar just age him up and throw him back on earth? It's the mental reaching as was said that gets me. Lol. We can delve all up in fantasy for Vulcan but want to ignore the facts on storm. No sir. She who swims with acanti didn't need retcons to be badass. The anamoly is the amount of retcons it took for a new character like Vulcan to be a threat. Dude didn't even successfully complete his mission while storm survived krakoa. Lol
    He was a slave of Erik the Red's on Earth and escaped. Moira found him and conneted him with Xavier

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    OH I'm sorry, but last I checked vulcan was mentally stable till he was sent in a suicide mission by Xavier. Nothing about his upbringing though harsh it may be was the reason for his mental decline, as he even said it was the betrayal of Xavier that lead him to his current state. Or you are going to change his history too?

And as to him being an anomaly..... ohk and? Many many mutants have very messed up origins he is not special in that regard. He is messed up because Xavier.
    I’m pretty sure he had issues since he was taken by the Shi’ar and raised as an outsider

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I know this is completely random but can Captain Marvel absorb Magneto's shields? Or is her absorption power limited to more direct energy applications.
    The only thing Carol needs to absorb from Max is his spit on her romper stompers.

She's a ruined character. Wanda could kill ten billion more people in a fit of crazy and I'd still love her more than that actual fascist. Captain Cop.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They explained how Vulcan got to Earth and met Moira in Deadly Genesis.
    I'll take your word for it. Only way i'm reading this again is if the Wolverine12 and the X-fans book club select it. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'll take your word for it. Only way i'm reading this again is if the Wolverine12 and the X-fans book club select it. lol
    Gabriel's dad, Corsair, nearly killed the previous Shi'ar Emperor D'ken during an escape attempt. D'ken retaliated by fridging Corsair's wife, but he was still feeling tender about coming close to dying. D'ken was mentally insecure and also had a near sexual obsession with breaking his enemy mentally and forcing him to acknowledge who the better, stronger man was, which is the Hallmark of all true Claremont creations, so he had baby Gabe artificially aged up and thrown into slavery on earth, fully intending to rub it in Corsair's face later, before pissing off Jean Grey and getting wtf-owned.
    Last edited by Handsome men don't lose fights; 05-24-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Gabriel's dad, Corsair, nearly killed the previous Shi'ar Emperor D'ken during an escape attempt. D'ken retaliated by fridging Corsair's wife, but he was still feeling tender about coming close to dying. D'ken was mentally insecure and also had a near sexual obsession with breaking his enemy mentally and forcing him to acknowledge who the better, stronger man was, which is the Hallmark of all true Claremont creations, so he had baby Gabe artificially aged up and thrown into slavery on earth, fully intending to rub it in Corsair's face later, before pissing off Jean Grey and getting wtf-owned.
    Okay now i actually remember so thanks for the post. This was buried deep. lol. i don't know why but i get only an image in my mind of him in capsule (a baby)or something but i remember the details now. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

No worries!

Never Google X-men bondage, BTW. The image section alone will kill everything you love. I have to go stare forlornly at a wall now.

The only thing Carol needs to absorb from Max is his spit on her romper stompers.

She's a ruined character. Wanda could kill ten billion more people in a fit of crazy and I'd still love her more than that actual fascist. Captain Cop.
    Not romper stompers. LOL!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Somehow, I have missed that frame - - which title and issue number depicts Gabriel as a slave on Earth?

About carol being part pheonix? No I am not.... apparently her binary form is an amalgamation of pheonix energies and some other energies culminating into well... binary.

As for the shield thing carol in theory should be able to absorb any kind of energy even magic.... so yeah.
    So Storm's fight with Vulcan has me thinking... If your skilled enough as an energy manipulator shouldn't you be able to counter or at least contest an energy absorber? Also wind(air) is considered an energy, has CM or Vulcan ever utilized it I wonder...
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-25-2022 at 01:02 AM.

Post Redacted
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-25-2022 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Accidental

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Somehow, I have missed that frame - - which title and issue number depicts Gabriel as a slave on Earth?
    I want to say the last issue of Deadly Genesis? Gabe never actually did time as a slave, Moira rescued him before Eric the Red received him.

Astonishing Member

About carol being part pheonix? No I am not.... apparently her binary form is an amalgamation of pheonix energies and some other energies culminating into well... binary.

As for the shield thing carol in theory should be able to absorb any kind of energy even magic.... so yeah.
    'Pass the phoenix pon the left hand side...'
    Last edited by Rev9; 05-25-2022 at 10:01 AM.