Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    It sounds like the lamer version of Aphrodite being born from the semen and sea foam mixture resulting from Cronus cutting off Uranus's balls and throwing them into the ocean.

Though that does beg the question. Considering Selene has a reasonable claim to being the first mutant, does this origin make her the Mutant Aphrodite?
    Honestly all creation myth are weird. Sometimes is semen and sea foam, sometimes is spit, sometimes is mud, sometimes just a severed limb, sometimes water vomited from a laughing frog, or death butter. But life come from rotting godly corpse is unusually common if you look into it.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Well that means Eternal-Mutant hybrids are possible too.I wonder if we'll get to see one revealed.
    I like the idea that Externals are Eternal-Mutant hybrids.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    My money is on Dani Moonstar, Sunspot and the Proudstar brothers. The Damocles Foundation which is a corporation made up of humans, Eternals, Deviants and mutants who wanted to save the world by creating a new race of superhumans, they experimented on Sunspot which resulted in his secondary mutation, experimented on the people in the reservation that Proudstars grew up in and then had Stryfe kill everyone there to cover it up, since the Foundation prefers to experiment on isolated communities it is possible they did this at other native-american reservations as well, when Dani Moonstar gained quantum powers after coming into contact with a mutant/Deviant hybrid, one of the Eternals noted that her energy signature was near identical to theirs.
    This mess just gets lamer and lamer with each passing day.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    Yep, this is a great idea.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    It's a shame though, with...
    o--[A]--o in Amenth playing doting DILF
    Candra, Saul, Crule and Nicodemus sacrificed for the Arakki gate.
    Selene assassinated.
    Burke, Gideon and Absalom...MIA

It would have been really coolz to see them all united against eradication.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I swear to God, if Aaron's stupid "We are God's vomit" line ends up sticking, I'm going to be the one vomiting.
    Not just vomit. Pus too.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's a shame though, with...
    o--[A]--o in Amenth playing doting DILF
    Candra, Saul, Crule and Nicodemus sacrificed for the Arakki gate.
    Selene assassinated.
    Burke, Gideon and Absalom...MIA

It would have been really coolz to see them all united against eradication.
    Rogue killed Apocalypse. Death is cheap when you can resurrect someone next issue.

Would the so called Ex-ternals (think) be that?
    Since we're talking about the vast time involved, millions of years actually,
    quite likely that ancient genes of: Eternals, Deviants, Inhumans and any other 'tinkered with' humans had plenty of time to spread their genes over much of earth, through time.
    In some cases, there was stabilizations: The Bird People who are related to the Inhumans (there are other examples in Inhumans too, but smaller scale).
    Original Inhumans/tinkered, probably came from a control sample set of humans that were not exposed to Deviant interbreeding.
    But over this vast time it would have happened eventually. "Malestrom" from the '70s is a being with an Inhuman and Deviant parent.

Is this still "true" Luna, a child of a mutant (QS) and an Inhuman, Crystal, originally her opposing genes "canceled" each other out (according to Reed)?

Because I suppose there may be some connection between Deviant genes, over vast time, are a part of the X-gene/process.

Does this change anything about how terrigen gas or agents affect mutants adversely.

We have these and maybe more questions depending on what it all means.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    quite likely that ancient genes of: Eternals, Deviants, Inhumans and any other 'tinkered with' humans had plenty of time to spread their genes over much of earth, through time.
    In some cases, there was stabilizations: The Bird People who are related to the Inhumans (there are other examples in Inhumans too, but smaller scale).
    Original Inhumans/tinkered, probably came from a control sample set of humans that were not exposed to Deviant interbreeding.
    But over this vast time it would have happened eventually. "Malestrom" from the '70s is a being with an Inhuman and Deviant parent.

Is this still "true" Luna, a child of a mutant (QS) and an Inhuman, Crystal, originally her opposing genes "canceled" each other out (according to Reed)?

Because I suppose there may be some connection between Deviant genes, over vast time, are a part of the X-gene/process.

Does this change anything about how terrigen gas or agents affect mutants adversely.

Those are very good questions. We'll have to see how it all shakes out, I guess.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

M-pox might be the mutant version of the change.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Reed was wrong because Pietro ultimately forced Luna to undergo Terrigenisis and she didn't die. Terrigen just enhanced anyone's potential, but depending on what they were, it would affect them differently. Humans became superpowered, but they're bodies couldn't take it and they'd die. It was like a super battery for mutants, so they didn't die because of exposure, they just had their mutant powers enhanced to what could be considered an omega-level status, but the irony was that their power was so strong that it would backfire. Then they did the retcon of them getting the Legacy Virus vol.2 from it just by being exposed to it. Inhumans could also die from Terrigen exposure, that's why they didn't allow everyone to undergo Terrigenisis.

There has to have been eternal, deviant, inhuman, and mutant mixing. They opened the door with inhumans leaving and mixing with humans. Some of those humans were mutants. They just didn't tell us a story about it. There were only 100 eternals fabricated, unless they retonned that.

Thanks for the answers!
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    There has to have been eternal, deviant, inhuman, and mutant mixing. They opened the door with inhumans leaving and mixing with humans. Some of those humans were mutants. They just didn't tell us a story about it. There were only 100 eternals fabricated, unless they retconned that.
    There was a half-Eternal named Vampiro, IIRC, and there's been an Inhuman/Deviant pairing in Maelstrom, so there's probably all sorts of mixtures out there.

The original backstory for Azazel was that he sought out 'powerful women' to father his children, and yet Mystique, a fellow mutant, is the only one we've seen. It's entirely possible that Nightcrawler has mutant half-brothers who have Deviant or Inhuman or Atlantean mothers...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There was a half-Eternal named Vampiro, IIRC, and there's been an Inhuman/Deviant pairing in Maelstrom, so there's probably all sorts of mixtures out there.

The original backstory for Azazel was that he sought out 'powerful women' to father his children, and yet Mystique, a fellow mutant, is the only one we've seen. It's entirely possible that Nightcrawler has mutant half-brothers who have Deviant or Inhuman or Atlantean mothers...
    Nightcrawler’s half brother was Abyss.

Here's a thought I've had, that possibly pertains to Eternals, but since Inhumans are the Kree attempt to mix many different species of aliens/beings around the galaxy etc, some of these would be species/beings that normally would not be able to procreate with humans or other types of species. But something in the Inhuman genetic/DNA phenotype, 'crosses' that bridge or barrier. Most Inhumans would be able to procreate with all other humans but probably a lot of others, due to that. ?
    It could be a reverse of the process that allows Eternals to 'only' procreate with others, not themselves.
    It may have been thought that Skrulls could not mate with human/types, though we know that is possible.
    Is it possible because Skrulls are considered a former of Deviants and something in Deviant genetics allows mating with anything, like INhumans possibly.
    ~ Oberon ~