Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I would like to say Sara Lance but I am not sure how they would bring her in after all this time.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Mighty Member

D.A.V.E. from The Batman. Hot take, but I always preferred him to HARDAC as Batman's computer/robot enemy. The gimmick is more fitting his world and more interesting on its own.

Rubberneck from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. I know there's technically another Plastic Man villain with the same name in the comic, but they have literally nothing in common. I just liked how they applied elasticity to make him formidable. While we're at it, maybe add Babyface too. I bet him would look a lot freakier on a more "realistic" art style.

Perdita Vladek from Young Justice. She was in the Green Arrow short before YJ, but she hasn't been in the comics themselves yet.

Razer from Green Lantern: The Animated Series. We technically saw Aya as the Interceptor AI in the comics WAY back, but they never did anything with that since. I think that ship also got blown up, but I'm not sure.

Also, not really an original character, but Cypher in Beware the Batman was heavily revamped to the point the only things in common are the name, gender, and the mind control aspect. I just really like the visuals of the marionette-controlled victims. Also, while we're at it, maybe adapt the show's backstory and characterization of Magpie to the comics. It's kind of a waste that DC just used the show's design but still kept her as a fodder villain.

Red Velvet from Justice League Action. She has potential as a nemesis for Booster Gold. Maybe she needs a more interesting motive than her marriage to him ruining her life. Or maybe that's just perfect for Booster.
    My blog. Latest entry: November 5th, 2022

Kabuki Twins - The Batman
    Siren, Minerva, Doctor Cassandra Spellcraft and Marsha Queen of Diamonds - Batman 66
    Roland Daggett - BTAS

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I would like to say Sara Lance but I am not sure how they would bring her in after all this time.
    Alternate daughter of Black Canary

Astonishing Member

Simon the Pieman [Filmation Batman 1968]
    Dollman [Filmation Batman 1968]

Sweet Tooth [Filmation New Adventures Batman 1977]
    Doctor Devious [Filmation New Adventures Batman 1977]

Baby Doll from Batman: TAS.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Alternate daughter of Black Canary
    I would go cousin, personally.

Amazing Member

all i want is Apache Chief to be part of the/a Justice League. Not "Manitou Raven", not "Long Shadow", i want the one and only Apache Chief.

BANNED

Since DC doesn't own the rights to The Shadow, how about The Gray Ghost? Lots of potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Someone stranded in the main DCU from a closed off section of the multiverse, who knows just enough about people in the main DCU that the differences make interaction hard