Default RRR, quite the spectacle.

Just finished the movie, RRR and it was quite the spectacle and the three hours flew by. Bollywood really knows how to keep you engaged. Great movie. Great acting. Great costumes. Great story. Great music and great choreography.
    NTR was so freaking good. I could see him as Hercules in the MCU. Well, if they didn’t already have one.
    Ram Charan Teja was just as good.
    I think I need to find more Bollywood movies.
    If you haven’t seen it, just on Netflix and fire it up. Be ready to be entertained.

For some reason India didn't push RRR as their submission for best Picture. Not sure why, but I am sure politics was involved. It's a shame because it really was a spectacle.
    It was nominated for Best Original Song with Naatu Naatu, which I think it will win.
    If it happens to be playing in a theater near you, GO SEE IT, it's a great movie and the audience participation is off the board!

The song sounded like standard Bollywood fare, so I don't think it will win. (going up against Rhianna) But it is a good thing it was nominated. I thought the dance scene with the song was great fun and the overall movie a spectacle.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I heard somewhere this is a spectacle. Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I heard somewhere this is a spectacle. Can anyone confirm?
    There seems to be a rumor to that effect.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It actually isn't a Bollywood movie, its language is Telugu whereas the term Bollywood refers to films in Hindi.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.