Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Gave the 1st episode a shot. Less than 30 minutes but felt like I was watching for an hour - didn't really find it too humorous. They did get my attention with the opening shower scene, so there's that going for it!
    Same here, I have zero interest in episode 2. This is awful. I wonder how it was greenlit?

Edit - My aunt who is a lifelong Scooby Doo fan was "mortified" by what they did to her beloved characters. She doesn't care about the ethnicity changes but she is very upset by the characterization and the general feel of the show.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-13-2023 at 09:41 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Holy god man 90 percent of you sound like 80 year old men worried about the future. Hey here is some news. This stuff is gonna exist the same way as your grandpas scoppy do did 20 years from now as it does to you. Welcome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    This stuff is gonna exist
    This stuff is also gonna get raked over the coals for the garbage that it is and probably end up cancelled. Cope.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Holy god man 90 percent of you sound like 80 year old men worried about the future. Hey here is some news. This stuff is gonna exist the same way as your grandpas scoppy do did 20 years from now as it does to you. Welcome.
    It won't make it suck any less. The only positive I see from this show is fans having more appreciation for mystery Incorporated

"This exists so you can't say you don't like it," seems a really odd stance to take.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

It certainly does exist, but that doesn't mean its good. I mean, the writing on this is just horrendous. Even if you were to take out that this is Scooby-Doo related, it would still be bad.

I mean, Scoob wasn't exactly a good movie.
    Ironic scoob 2 had great testing scores is now complete and ready to go and had some of the batman the animated series team working on it. It sounded like it was a good film from those who saw it! Kids really enjoyed it from the test screenings. It also took place with them as kids from the first films start and had a full ghost mystery.

They killed it for tax cuts.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

What the heck even is this? Who is asking for an adult Scooby Do cartoon? And more importantly who is asking for a Scooby Doo cartoon without Scooby? This whole show and why it exists is a head scratcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Ironic scoob 2 had great testing scores is now complete and ready to go and had some of the batman the animated series team working on it. It sounded like it was a good film from those who saw it! Kids really enjoyed it from the test screenings. It also took place with them as kids from the first films start and had a full ghost mystery.

They killed it for tax cuts.
    I don't think that was Scoob 2 but the holiday special?

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    What the heck even is this? Who is asking for an adult Scooby Do cartoon? And more importantly who is asking for a Scooby Doo cartoon without Scooby? This whole show and why it exists is a head scratcher.
    Mystery inc showed that a mature take can work for the franchise. It is unfortunately this series landed in Mindy's hands

Is Velma a lesbian in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Since when has Velma ever not been a lesbian?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Since when has Velma ever not been a lesbian?
    She had a thing for Johnny Bravo back in the infancy of Cartoon Network

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Yes. The reviews I read stated that Velma explores her sexuality in this show.

Show isn’t doing great with critics and worse with user aggregators like Rotten Tomatoes, which seems like such services might be getting review bombed? Source is Screen Rant which can be questionable.

I might have to check this out to see if it is such a trainwreck.
    Last edited by Brian B; 01-14-2023 at 11:59 AM.