Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Since Death’s basically a timeout for mutants these days; I’m really hoping the Eternals’ body count derived from this book

Edit:
    Also, the X-Books are disturbingly ok with rehabilitating rapists
    Sinister was a nazi scientist and ran a concentration camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This book is so bad. This issue was awful. So a machine is now stealing mutant abilities by eating their brains? Good lordt.
    And apparently it can even sneak up on and overwhelm characters who can control metal...
    "This is me being reasonable"

I get the feeling Dthirds3's description of the comic is funnier than the comic itself lol.

That's definitely the case with X-Men Green.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Sinister was a nazi scientist and ran a concentration camp.
    That’s actively worse but I’m pretty sure more than five people in-universe know about Omega Red’s rapes, unlike the Sinister Nazi deal

Edit: and yeah, Hybrid is arguably right. Even if the Omega Red thing is from a place of “We don’t trust you but you get one extra chance” you got Mastermind in X-corps and Dakken in X-factor. I can’t remember if Gorgon did it as well since a lot of the stuff he’s done either gets overshadowed by the Hydra parts or the feeding a kid to pigs parts
    Last edited by Saithor; 05-20-2022 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    That’s actively worse but I’m pretty sure more than five people in-universe know about Omega Red’s rapes, unlike the Sinister Nazi deal

Edit: and yeah, Hybrid is arguably right. Even if the Omega Red thing is from a place of “We don’t trust you but you get one extra chance” you got Mastermind in X-corps and Dakken in X-factor. I can’t remember if Gorgon did it as well since a lot of the stuff he’s done either gets overshadowed by the Hydra parts or the feeding a kid to pigs parts
    But didn’t Omega Red already get his extra chance? If I remember correctly he was spying on Krakoa for the vampires waaaay before Beast tampered with his body and he started spying for Russia. Not saying that Beast’s “let’s permanently erase him” shtick was in the right, but they definitely don’t need to be rewarding old boy or rushing to get him resurrected.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I never threw away a book so fast.

Evil machine on the loose
    Jobbs Havok

Bye, b!tch.
    "Cable was right!"

There are just a whole bunch characters on in the island who somehow get rehabilitation rights despite being amoral monsters.

I enjoy my villains, but giving them power and completely ignoring their crimes is one of the things that have bothered me most with Krakoa.

Why the QC think putting them all together on an island around innocent people and children is smart, is lul. I kinda wish we'd seen Hickman's plan for the island to self-implode, because I'm surprised it's last this long.

As for the actual book, this is the most incompetent version of X-Force yet. Where is the X-Force from Craig & Kyle, that team got sh!t done.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 05-20-2022 at 08:21 AM.

You know, if Krakoa weren't destroyed (which it will, as soon as sales become worse) and survived one or two centuries, it would become a seriously weird place, with all these bored immortals getting used to everything being allowed and suffering no consequences, pushing the limits of what is acceptable a bit further every year, until they are eating their own babies for a thrill...
    Last edited by Habis; 05-20-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    You know, if Krakoa weren't destroyed (which it will, as soon as sales becomes worse) and survived one of two centuries, it would become a seriously weird place, with all these bored immortals getting used to everything being allowed and suffering no consequences, pushing the limits of what is acceptable a bit further every year, until they are eating their own babies for a thrill...
    On the plus side, that'll fix the abandoned baby problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    On the plus side, that'll fix the abandoned baby problem.
    Nope, because they would resurrect the babies... that's what would make it acceptable....

They are already killing themselves for a thrill because they know they will be brought back... the next step is to kill others for the lulz...

You know, if Krakoa weren't destroyed (which it will, as soon as sales become worse) and survived one or two centuries, it would become a seriously weird place, with all these bored immortals getting used to everything being allowed and suffering no consequences, pushing the limits of what is acceptable a bit further every year, until they are eating their own babies for a thrill...
    So like Olympus or Asgard... hmm
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Also, the X-Books are disturbingly ok with rehabilitating rapists
    From the start, these X-books are disturbingly ok with rehabilitating a lot of criminals…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

There is no ideal anymore in these comics: the mutants have peace, power… all what they asked for. What remains? Being decadent.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Thank Jebus I have X-Men Red to get me through this current era, and I can safely ignore books like X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    As for the actual book, this is the most incompetent version of X-Force yet. Where is the X-Force from Craig & Kyle, that team got sh!t done.
    They are called The Brotherhood of Mutants lead by Storm!?