Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Default Nightcrawler and Quicksilver in new Damage Control limited series.

I really dig this motley crew.

"Marvel’s Unsung Heroes finally get sung! After the mega-powered battles and Hulk-level catastrophes, Damage Control is always there to clean up the mess and get things back to normal. But Damage Control is much more than just a glorified cleanup crew, and this new series will pull back the curtain and reveal the secret inner workings that were previously only available to people with Clearance Level Eight. And we’ll witness it all through the eyes of Gus: a fresh-faced, eager newcomer to the company who has no idea how chaotic his life is about to become."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

I like how you said, "and Quicksilver," as if Pietro is a mutant or something.

I'm just funning

Spectacular Member

I’m looking forward to this series! Nightcrawler hasn’t been able to branch out from any X-titles that I know of, which has limited his interaction with other superheroes in the Marvel Universe. For instance, I’m not sure he’s had any meaningful dialogue with anyone in this lineup other than Quicksilver. It wouldn’t shock me if he and She-Hulk hit it off.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    I’m looking forward to this series! Nightcrawler hasn’t been able to branch out from any X-titles that I know of, which has limited his interaction with other superheroes in the Marvel Universe. For instance, I’m not sure he’s had any meaningful dialogue with anyone in this lineup other than Quicksilver. It wouldn’t shock me if he and She-Hulk hit it off.
    Yeah, I’m keen for Kurt to spread his metaphorical wings beyond the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    She-Hulk hits it off with anyone and everyone unless it's someone truly vile... like a Carnage or Sabretooth.

So Gus from accounting gets a book, but Hellion can't even get a cameo. I see how it is, Marvel.

He'd be so great in this book, too. He can cause a lot of damage, and he can control things.
    2024: The Year of Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I like how you said, "and Quicksilver," as if Pietro is a mutant or something.

I'm just funning
    Quicksilver has been on more than one team that's name started with an X and has worn a costume with a big X on it. That makes him an honorary mutant at least.

Wait till the retcon is retconed again after the last retcon

Technically Wanda and Quicky are honorary x characters again.

Adam F Goldberg! He’s a great writer and show runner so we’ll see. He’s not been involved with the Goldbergs since Season 6 tho. I still watch it but it’s gone downhill since he left in quality.

It’s sounds interesting, I’ll be checking it out.

Let's goooo, sounds fun

Nightcrawler, she hulk and quicksilver. I'm in. Though I will say the book does need some more color especially if this is suppose to be pr and superheros operate in many communities and on many levels.

Sort of reminds me of that short lived pr DC show with Vanessa Hudgens
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-21-2022 at 06:53 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It looks like a fun group.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Nightcrawler, she hulk and quicksilver. I'm in. Though I will say the book does need some more color especially if this is suppose to be pr and superheroes operate in many communities and on many levels.

I agree. It's a bit 1960's with an all white cast with one token female. The line up is quirky with a big, green woman, a flaming skeleton, and a furry blue demon. Maybe it'll incorporate other heroes if it catches on?

She-Hulk as a romantic interest for Nightcrawler is not far-fetched. He fell for warrior woman Cerise in Excalibur many years ago, so I don't think he'd be thrown by her physique.

With this team of writers, the humor should be good. Kurt's a cut-up, Jennifer is witty, and Pietro throws that shade. I'm not as familiar with Moon Knight and Ghost Rider's characterizations, but the potential seems to be there. Kurt should be a great ambassador for Krakoa.