Wow. What a surprisingly passionate and respectful debate this has turned out to be. So much fun with all these opinions. As I've said previously, the essence of Murdoch's stories are a passion for the law, helping mentally and physically disabled people, and his Catholicism (which acts as his moral compass). I don't enjoy brooding and moody superheroes. I don't want Matt to be like that. I would hate to have DD appear on screen 90 percent of the time at night (and often while it's raining). I just don't think the MCU (Feige's) is a suitable place for vigilantes to be a part of. And I think we're gonna see DD participate in massive CGI battles because that's kind of the MCU's "thing". I have already accepted that. Marvel Studios has made it REALLY clear that they prefer over-the-top action and I think Daredevil will be a part of that. And I don't actually believe anybody on this thread will "boycott" against Feige's Daredevil because the desire to see Murdock interact with other Marvel characters is simply too great!