Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm not familiar with Danny Lore's works but I hope Ayala is just taking a break and are returning to New Mutants after this issue. Although I assume a relaunch is just around the corner.

As for the rest, I'm invested in A.X.E. and love Gillen's writing, and he's writing a lot of the books involved in the event, so August will be a good month for me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm not familiar with Danny Lore's works but I hope Ayala is just taking a break and are returning to New Mutants after this issue. Although I assume a relaunch is just around the corner.

As for the rest, I'm invested in A.X.E. and love Gillen's writing, and he's writing a lot of the books involved in the event, so August will be a good month for me.
    It is indeed just a break. Danny Lore wrote on Twitter: "That’s right Guillermo Sanna and i are doing a one shot during @definitelyvita and Rod Reis’ awesome run of NEW MUTANTS! Thanks to @RodReis for that dope cover too."

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    So the Shadowking issue of New Mutants is unfinished... still?
    It's a variant cover highlighting all the characters in the series. The subplot ended back in issue 24.

Quote Originally Posted by WildR View Post
    So the Shadowking issue of New Mutants is unfinished... still?
    I don’t know where you got that… it says Daken feels guilt about what happened to Gabby. Doesn’t mean we’re circling back to Shadow King as an antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    It is indeed just a break. Danny Lore wrote on Twitter: "That’s right Guillermo Sanna and i are doing a one shot during @definitelyvita and Rod Reis’ awesome run of NEW MUTANTS! Thanks to @RodReis for that dope cover too."
    Ooof and didn’t Marvel also say that Escapade was gonna get a spotlight issue in NM? Out of all the x-books I feel like this is the one that needs the least interruptions after having the longest hiatus.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 05-20-2022 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    GAMBIT #4 (OF 5)
    CHRIS CLAREMONT (W) • SID KOTIAN (A)
    Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
    REMY AND RO’S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!
    • Riverboat heists! Interdimensional battles! And an OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD concert with headliner LILA CHENEY!
    • But headhunters from beyond the stars threaten to disrupt the festivities, and their actions will change the course of GAMBIT and RO’s destinies forever!
    • All this and BOUNTY strikes!

]
    Ha! I am really not complaining at all that we get to see this awesome Gambit cover and solicit, but considering that the first issue doesn't come out until July 27 now does that mean that we are getting the first 4 Gambit issues in the space of a month now?(joking, lol). Seriously, the delays are a real bummer
    Last edited by thjan; 05-20-2022 at 04:33 AM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    X-MEN ‘92: HOUSE OF XCII #5 (OF 5)
    STEVE FOXE (W) • SALVA ESPIN (A) • Cover by DAVID BALDEÓN
    THE FINAL DESTINY OF XCII?
    It all ends here — the epic journey through the Krakoan Age come too soon reaches its epic conclusion! Can mutantkind truly unite? Is the island-nation of Krakoa too good to be true? And is the woman behind it all — Jubilee — to be trusted? Find out within, X-Believers!

NEW MUTANTS #29
    DANNY LORE (W) • GUILLERMO SANNA (A)
    Cover by RAFAEL DE LATORRE
    Variant Cover by ROD REIS
    Design variant Cover by ROD REIS
    SIBLING REVIVAL!
    Gabby and Karma have gone missing…and it’s up to Daken and James Proudstar to track them down! Stained by their own sense of failures concerning their respective siblings – Daken’s guilt over not being able to protect Gabby from the Shadow King and Warpath’s avoidance in reuniting with the recently resurrected John Proudstar – the two must face their own insecurities in order to find the young mutants.
    It looks like Cerebella is wearing the Cuckoo's hand-me-downs.
    My flag is bacon.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

XMR 06
    IXM 06
    XM 14
    NM 29
    ...that's all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    So has it been confirmed that Knights of X is the final issue?
    Where does it say that? It just says issue 5. Nothing about it being the end.

Thanks for posting!

Judgment Day 3 & 4
    X-Men Red
    Immortal X-Men
    X-Men
    Knights of X

And I'll be trying the first issues of X-Terminators and Gambit so if they pull me in I'll be buying their August issues.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Back when it was revealed amazon listed the first issue as 1 of 5. So that got the rumours of it being a mini started. The way the story was set up in issue 1 I sincerly doubt it will be over in less then 12 issues. Probably closer to 25.

Why they make Bishop look like a crackhead tho? I don't even have to read Marauders to know they don't care about him over there in that book otherwise they wouldn't depict him that way.

Agreed. Would love to see Bishop reunited with Sage over in X-Force. Maybe he could replace Quire and work with Logan and Domino on the field team? Seems like they could use him.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I want Sage out of X-Force. Please and thank you.

Lets get an reboot of X-treme X-men

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Back when it was revealed amazon listed the first issue as 1 of 5. So that got the rumours of it being a mini started. The way the story was set up in issue 1 I sincerly doubt it will be over in less then 12 issues. Probably closer to 25.
    On Amazon and Comixology it still says "of 5"

knights of x 5 issue series?.jpg

Well the writer was saying issues were going to second printing so this may get past the 5 issue mark. It may be another Excalibur run. We just need to see what the monthly sales are like from issue 1 to issue 2.