Amazing Member

Default Bespin Luke (TESB) vs. Third Sister/Reva (Obi-Wan Kenobi series)

Can Third Sister/Reva from the Obi-Wan Kenobi TV series handle Yoda-trained Luke Skywalker at the time that Luke arrived at Bespin in TESB?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by rogersmcfeely View Post
    Can Third Sister/Reva from the Obi-Wan Kenobi TV series handle Yoda-trained Luke Skywalker at the time that Luke arrived at Bespin in TESB?
    At that point he has participated in exactly zero lightsaber duels (not even sparring) and goes on to lose the first one (unless you count his dark side hallucination in the cave, which I do not). He is the true chosen one (the Leto II to Anakin's Paul), but his movie feats are pretty lackluster.

Swiss army nerd

Bespin Luke genuinely seemed to take Vader by surprise and I think managed to score a hit on him? After which of course Vader starts taking him seriously. Vader dealt with Reva with contemptuous ease from the start. While both got hosed by Vader, I think Bespin Luke did slightly better?

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    Bespin Luke genuinely seemed to take Vader by surprise and I think managed to score a hit on him? After which of course Vader starts taking him seriously. Vader dealt with Reva with contemptuous ease from the start. While both got hosed by Vader, I think Bespin Luke did slightly better?
    Yup. The more fights Vader is involved in, the more Ep4 Luke ends up looking. First part of their fight in the carbonite chamber when Vader is being casual(like he does against most enemies at first)Luke makes him pay for it by breaking his guard and kicking him off the platform. Second part involves Vader chucking objects at him until he falls out the window. Third part they duel outside, Vader again takes Luke too lightly,(yet more seriously than before)again pays for it with a glancing blow, pissing Vader off enough to go full throttle, disarming Luke.

From this we can see that while Luke didn't do as well as Ahsoka against Vader, he actually did better than most(Ezra and Kanon didn't do nearly as well for example).

Despite so little training, Luke did better than a lot of Masters against Vader. Which says a lot about him.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-17-2022 at 03:04 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral