Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Lazzlo304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    293

    Default Strongest Horror Movie Monsters to take out The Avengers

    What horror movie monster has what it takes to take out the MCU Avengers?

    Avengers:

    -Spider-Man
    -Doctor Strange and Wong
    -Captain Marvel
    -Captain America (Falcon)
    -Winter Soldier
    -Ant Man and Wasp
    -Thor
    -War Machine
    -Okoye
    -The Hulk
    -Hawkeye

    Each are in their most current form.

    Some that I think would give them a Problem would be
    -Pennywise
    -A Predator Tribe
    -Djinn
    -Alien Queen and a Hive of Xenomorphs
    -Evil Ash and the Necronomicon

    Who do you think could take them out, no prep?

  2. #2
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Sutter Cane and wishmaster?

  3. #3
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    205

    Default

    The only character on this list who I think would be an issue is the djinn (which was what the villain in Wishmaster was). But I'd imagine Dr. Strange and Wong would know to say something like "Stop using your powers and climb into this bottle," ending the threat.

    As for the others, I think Thor or Captain Marvel or Hulk would solo.

    Disclaimer: I don't know anything about Evil Ash or the Necronomicon.

  4. #4
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frankiedetroit View Post
    The only character on this list who I think would be an issue is the djinn (which was what the villain in Wishmaster was). But I'd imagine Dr. Strange and Wong would know to say something like "Stop using your powers and climb into this bottle," ending the threat.

    As for the others, I think Thor or Captain Marvel or Hulk would solo.

    Disclaimer: I don't know anything about Evil Ash or the Necronomicon.
    Dr strange isn't telling wishmaster who has full access to he's powers to do anything the guy is super powerful.

  5. #5
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Dr strange isn't telling wishmaster who has full access to he's powers to do anything the guy is super powerful.
    "I wish you would top using your powers and climb into this bottle," then.

    In one of the Wishmaster movies, a security guard told him "I wish you would go away" and the Djinn had no choice but to turn and start walking even though he didn't want to.

  6. #6
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    "I wish you would top using your powers and climb into this bottle," then.

    In one of the Wishmaster movies, a security guard told him "I wish you would go away" and the Djinn had no choice but to turn and start walking even though he didn't want to.
    Ya that's why I was saying a wishmaster who has full access to he's powers. Also one of the rules is he won't grant any wish that that would interferences with with the wishmasters mission if I remember correctly she does try to wish him away forever and it doesn't work most you can hope for is to to wish your self away from him but he's still going to catch up to you.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    As I recall Hellraiser's Leviathan is gigantic (its shape towers above the Labyrinth as far as the eye can see) and is basically "God" able to create and empower any of its "angels" the Cenobites (which can dabble in mind reading and surroundings warping amid the carnage), but I don't think he directly fought anyone and is confined inside the Lament Configuration box. A common thing about horror biggies seems to be being bound by rules or customs (Freddy living in dreams, the Necronomicon being activated by spell casting or Cenobites being drawn by human desire). Gives a chance to the human mains I guess.

  8. #8
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    As I recall Hellraiser's Leviathan is gigantic (its shape towers above the Labyrinth as far as the eye can see) and is basically "God" able to create and empower any of its "angels" the Cenobites (which can dabble in mind reading and surroundings warping amid the carnage), but I don't think he directly fought anyone and is confined inside the Lament Configuration box. A common thing about horror biggies seems to be being bound by rules or customs (Freddy living in dreams, the Necronomicon being activated by spell casting or Cenobites being drawn by human desire). Gives a chance to the human mains I guess.
    It's not inside the Lament Configuration the Lament Configuration is more like a key to the door of hell not hell itself.

  9. #9
    The Revan.....lives! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Sutter Cane and wishmaster?
    … do you read sutter cane? Or does sutter cane… read you!?

  10. #10
    The Revan.....lives! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Wishmaster cant really do anything without someone wishing and him warping that wish.

    Even fully powered, what feats does he have aside from “trampling angel wings” with no feats themselves.

  11. #11
    The Revan.....lives! Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    937

    Default

    First it was “what is eternal cannot die” but in the later movies they had a sword that could kill him. Im thinking he will not like getting hit by a god wielding a god weapon like stormbreaker.

  12. #12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post

    Some that I think would give them a Problem would be
    -Pennywise
    -A Predator Tribe
    -Djinn
    -Alien Queen and a Hive of Xenomorphs
    -Evil Ash and the Necronomicon

    Who do you think could take them out, no prep?
    You have Strange, Captain Marvel and Thor and you think that Predators or Xenomorphs are a threat? Thor or CM can nap through a Xeno or Pred attack and can casually one-shot huge masses of them at a time. Strange can wave his hand and mirror them.

    Horror movie monsters with powers over reality are a problem, maybe, but almost anything physical is going to die pretty quickly given what the heavy hitters routinely deal with.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,890

    Default

    If they fall asleep in Springwood, OH after hearing about Freddy Kreuger, things could get interesting.

  14. #14
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,704

    Default

    What are a predator tribe or xenomorphs doing to Thor, Hulk, and/or Captain Marvel?

  15. #15
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    First it was “what is eternal cannot die” but in the later movies they had a sword that could kill him. Im thinking he will not like getting hit by a god wielding a god weapon like stormbreaker.
    It's a special angel sword and it just kills he body he just gets a new body is reborn after he doesn't really die.after basically if it's not one of those swords he is coming back from just about anything.
    Last edited by choptop; 05-25-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •