Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Well that's a different issue entirely, since its a voluntary 'contribution' on Xavier's part.

(A stupid one, if you ask me....given that Exiles established post-House of M that Proteus can inhabit Kevin Sydney aka Changeling/Morph's body without it degrading due to certain inherent aspects of his shape-shifting. So instead of regularly having Proteus burn through Xavier husks and replacing them, they should just make him a husk out of Sydney's DNA that WON'T need to be replaced.)
    I don't think anyone in the 616 continuity knows that, tho. (And it's not clear if the 616 Changeling's power is anything like the Changeling/Morph in the Exiles, since they demonstrated very different powersets, personalities and appearances.)

In any event, using husks from folks with potent regenerative abilities like Wolverine or Deadpool, would perhaps allow the bodies to live longer? Or a time-manipulator might be able to reverse the effects of his power on the body he's in, sort of 'unwithering it.' Or Kevin could just, as he has in the past, use a Madrox dupe. It's not like he actually *has* to tie up Five business, when there are multiple other solutions available, which they haven't even tried?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Would Sinister count?
    As far as I know...and I could be wrong...Sinister's body is his own just cloned and 'augmented'.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Here’s a weird one…

Auric and Silver were killed. Then their bodies and personalities were merged with a random scientist.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I literally had no clue as to who they were. And when I searched...found out they were affiliated with Alpha/Gama Flight over a decade ago and their end-result was that the three Auric, Silver and the Scientist coalesced into one energy being and left Earth and never returned(?)

So, I would say...Not applicable.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I literally had no clue as to who they were. And when I searched...found out they were affiliated with Alpha/Gama Flight over a decade ago and their end-result was that the three Auric, Silver and the Scientist coalesced into one energy being and left Earth and never returned(?)

So, I would say...Not applicable.
    They are effectively dead and should be resurrected as two separate individuals. I thought when marvel introduced Dragonfire and Coldmoon they was gonna be clones of Auric and Silver for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    They are effectively dead and should be resurrected as two separate individuals. I thought when marvel introduced Dragonfire and Coldmoon they was gonna be clones of Auric and Silver for some reason.
    That’s too similar! Dragon fire and Coldmoon totally need to be cloned versions of Auric and Silver!
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Yeah, Coldmoon and Dragonfire seem much more interesting than Auric and Silver, and yet, since Auric and Silver already existed, it would have been better, IMO, to just sort of retcon them and have Coldmoon and Dragonfire be the new cooler names / identities of the 'no longer in China Force' Auric and Silver...

But I can't imagine anyone is hollering to have them back. They are way back in the queue after other Beta/Gamma Flighters like Flashback and Diamond Lil, I'd imagine.