Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I can see Jameson calling out Peter for working for Osborn or accepting his help. saying "He murdered your GF and God knows how many people."
    Considering Go Down Swinging's climactic moment was Jameson trying to kill Osborn himself, even saying Osborn would never stop killing innocent people as long as he lived, with the Carnage symbiote or as classic Green Goblin, I could see that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering Go Down Swinging's climactic moment was Jameson trying to kill Osborn himself, even saying Osborn would never stop killing innocent people as long as he lived, with the Carnage symbiote or as classic Green Goblin, I could see that.
    Thing is would it be long enough to be a thing to get out. Like he's working for Norman for whatever reason then a it goes from after the tie in to Queen Goblin returns Norman's sins "potentially" then that's the end of them working together which in comics timeline is just a week or 2 or even less so it really wouldn't be newsworthy or get out to the public

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Saw that Perry White got his own one shot. But in a modern take. I'd like JJJ to have one too. The life story one shot was alright, but would like a fresh take on what JJJ is doing now that he's with a new cast and what else he's up to

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Saw that Perry White got his own one shot. But in a modern take. I'd like JJJ to have one too. The life story one shot was alright, but would like a fresh take on what JJJ is doing now that he's with a new cast and what else he's up to
    That would be pretty fun .

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be pretty fun .
    Indeed. That Daily Bugle miniseries from a couple of years back would have been good, too, if it hadn't been shut down prematurely.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. That Daily Bugle miniseries from a couple of years back would have been good, too, if it hadn't been shut down prematurely.
    Due to COVID? Isn't that the last remaining started but not finished title now that Gwen Stacy has been resolicited? We might still get that yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Due to COVID? Isn't that the last remaining started but not finished title now that Gwen Stacy has been resolicited? We might still get that yet.
    Oh, yeah. Hopefully we do.

I just reread the Sweet Charity one-shot which is fun, and it just reminded me that I like reading interactions between Spider-Man and Jonah more than any two comic book characters.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I just reread the Sweet Charity one-shot which is fun, and it just reminded me that I like reading interactions between Spider-Man and Jonah more than any two comic book characters.
    They are definitely fun together. And funny. And occasionally heartbreaking and/or heartwarming.

Astonishing Member

Funny I didn't mention this in this thread but what did everyone thought the way Jameson was written by Well in Amazing 900. Not as bad as the other supporting cast members cough cough Flash. but yeah Jameson and Felicia worked as a team to provide a cover story while Peter needed to leave his birthday party.

Funny I didn't mention this in this thread but what did everyone thought the way Jameson was written by Well in Amazing 900. Not as bad as the other supporting cast members cough cough Flash. but yeah Jameson and Felicia worked as a team to provide a cover story while Peter needed to leave his birthday party.
    That was the great part of them both knowing his secret identity and all that.

Astonishing Member

2 questions regarding Jameson.

1.Anyone felt it was a waste for Bendis to killed off Ultimate Jameson via being burned off by Norman in the end of his Ultimate Spidey run. I understand he killed Betty by Venom too before that but she didn't much development in the Ultimate Universe. Jameson had a great growth character arc from the beginning of Ultimate Spidey towards the end. Such a shame, atleast he went down fighting, shooting Norman with a gun but with no effect.

2. MCU Jameson who has none of the redeeming traits that Raime or Comics Jameson had, being based on a total POS like Alex Jones, you feel that same way Alex Jones recently got what he deserved with the recent trials with the Sandy Hook victims and how he and his lawyers botched that trial that makes you wonder if Karma does existance. Do you want that the same thing to happened to MCU Jameson on a similar situation where he gets accountability for supporting conspiracy theories and lies. Maybe a world outside your window moment. Maybe what would separate him from real life Jones is that Jameson will reflect on it and question his approach on news and maybe go on a redemptive path. I dont know.

1.Anyone felt it was a waste for Bendis to killed off Ultimate Jameson via being burned off by Norman in the end of his Ultimate Spidey run. I understand he killed Betty by Venom too before that but she didn't much development in the Ultimate Universe. Jameson had a great growth character arc from the beginning of Ultimate Spidey towards the end. Such a shame, atleast he went down fighting, shooting Norman with a gun but with no effect.
    Agreed. Wouldn't be the first wasteful thing Bendis did in that run.
    2. MCU Jameson who has none of the redeeming traits that Raime or Comics Jameson had, being based on a total POS like Alex Jones, you feel that same way Alex Jones recently got what he deserved with the recent trials with the Sandy Hook victims and how he and his lawyers botched that trial that makes you wonder if Karma does existance. Do you want that the same thing to happened to MCU Jameson on a similar situation where he gets accountability for supporting conspiracy theories and lies. Maybe a world outside your window moment. Maybe what would separate him from real life Jones is that Jameson will reflect on it and question his approach on news and maybe go on a redemptive path. I dont know.
    I'm interested to see what they do with him.

1. Agreed.

2. That would be something.

Astonishing Member

Anyone want to see a homage art or fanart of Jonah in the Captain America 1 Punching Hitler cover but its Jonah doing the punching, telling Hitler "This is for making that mustache look bad for the rest of us you genocidal warmongering lunatic" with Spidey doing the Bucky salute in the bottom of the cover with the word bubble "for once, Spidey fully supports Jonah"