Default Law Abiding Citizen 2

Gerard Butler is Producing a Law Abiding Citizen 2 honestly I think I'd rather anther Fallen movie

https://screenrant.com/law-abiding-c...ler-producing/

So...did he not die in the explosion...?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Gerard Butler is Producing a Law Abiding Citizen 2 honestly I think I'd rather anther Fallen movie

https://screenrant.com/law-abiding-c...ler-producing/
    What a terrible idea.

The first movie had a tight self-contained story that had a conclusive ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He survived! No body no death.

Or he's a ghost! Twin brother, clone...copycat killer?

I'm curious how they'll do this, cause it doesn't sound like its a prequel. And I suspect if its even remotely successful we'll suddenly get an influx of sequels to movies where the villain definitively died. Yay Ricochet 2 with John Lithgow returning!

Astonishing Member

How? I know his character had a hard on for a corrupt and enabling justice system, but most of his anger was directed at those who killed his wife and daughter and Foxx's character. Unless they lure Foxx back I don't see how a sequel would work.

Now a prequel detailing what he did in those 10 years between the court case against those who murdered his family and his reemergence? That I could see working.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    How? I know his character had a hard on for a corrupt and enabling justice system, but most of his anger was directed at those who killed his wife and daughter and Foxx's character. Unless they lure Foxx back I don't see how a sequel would work.

Now a prequel detailing what he did in those 10 years between the court case against those who murdered his family and his reemergence? That I could see working.

It isn't stated that Butler will be reprising his role. The article itself says it is unlikely he will be in the movie.