Default Goku gets Jonathan Jostar's personality

Because of a sudden twist of fate Goku now has Jonathan Jostar's personality. How does everyone react to gentleman Goku?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

One thing's for sure, it'd be interesting to hear Kakarrot with a British accent

Astonishing Member

Does Chi Chi swoon or file for divorce? He probably would know how to kiss, which Goku doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Does Chi Chi swoon or file for divorce? He probably would know how to kiss, which Goku doesn't.
    Well, if he becomes a more responsible family man, Chi Chi is pretty happy. He doesn't need to stop training, just be more responsible for helping the family finances and private life outside of fighting and food gathering.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

That sounds like Superman with extra kung fu lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    https://youtube.com/shorts/-M2nw-7B3J4

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    That sounds like Superman with extra kung fu lessons.
    I know, right?! It's a known fact that Superman is quite knowledgeable in the Kryptonian Martial Arts

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]I know, right?! It's a known fact that Superman is quite knowledgeable in the Kryptonian Martial Arts

[Snip]
    Hence the "extra," since Clark's combination of training in Kryptonian martial arts, lessons from Batman, and the like still pale in comparison to Goku's obsession with martial arts.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I know, right?! It's a known fact that Superman is quite knowledgeable in the Kryptonian Martial Arts

Damnit, the timer is reset again.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Damnit, the timer is reset again.
    What timer?

I'm no master, but I am familiar with at least several styles. And from what I do know, none of what Clark did in those images, is practical in actual martial arts. Sure, against regular humans, that will be whatever. But again Mongul, New Gods, Zod, or other beings on a similar level, those are all good ways for him to hurt himself.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'm no master, but I am familiar with at least several styles. And from what I do know, none of what Clark did in those images, is practical in actual martial arts. Sure, against regular humans, that will be whatever. But again Mongul, New Gods, Zod, or other beings on a similar level, those are all good ways for him to hurt himself.
    Not that I really want to defend Torquasm Rao, but this is not a great argument. Setting aside complaining about realism in comics where the caped man can catch bullets, human applications of leverage and momentum mean much less when the combatants can fly, and any sort of combination strike becomes difficult to pull off when your first punch can send your opponent flying into a new zip code. And most martial arts practioconers can't burn out your heart using just their eye balls. The idea that Kryptonian martial arts would look anything like real martial arts doesn't track for me.

That is why the Dragonball franchise feels less about actual martial arts and more about super powers the longer it goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Not that I really want to defend Torquasm Rao, but this is not a great argument. Setting aside complaining about realism in comics where the caped man can catch bullets, human applications of leverage and momentum mean much less when the combatants can fly, and any sort of combination strike becomes difficult to pull off when your first punch can send your opponent flying into a new zip code. And most martial arts practioconers can't burn out your heart using just their eye balls. The idea that Kryptonian martial arts would look anything like real martial arts doesn't track for me.

That is why the Dragonball franchise feels less about actual martial arts and more about super powers the longer it goes on.
    To be fair, Torquasm Rao/Vo was presumably designed for Kryptonian who didn't have Yellow Sun based superpowers. That said, it looks like we are only seeing snapshots of a longer routine and not one continuous form, and that this particular form seems to be more of a meditative/flexibility exercise to start the day/purify the body with than something meant to be used in live combat.

so far we have Gentleman Goku ( Goku with Jonathan Jostar's ) and Delinquent Gohan ( Gohan with Jotaro Kujo).
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.