Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    well a matt anyway.

the mcu kingpin feels quite abit different than the one we had in netflix.
    there is also the whole R rated thing the netflix shows has, mcu movies and shows are all PG-13, thats a problem.

also, only the avengers event happened in the DD netflix show, no civil war, no snap, no blip. but i suppose you could say that the DD show and other netflix marvel shows took place in 2012 i guess.

What Kevin Feige produced falls under MCU (in the real world anyway). i'll wait till the new DD show comes out to see if it gets retconned to 616 mcu or not.
    The shows were tonally different but I never saw any continuity contradictions. All of them wrapped before End Game. I suppose the registration act of Civil War wasn't referenced but honestly the Defenders were so small scale I'm not sure anyone cared enough to enforce it with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    The shows were tonally different but I never saw any continuity contradictions. All of them wrapped before End Game. I suppose the registration act of Civil War wasn't referenced but honestly the Defenders were so small scale I'm not sure anyone cared enough to enforce it with them.
    No real contradictions but,

We also have multiple actors playing different people, (blade and cottenmouth) and that lady from civil war.
    At the end of the day, feige did not produce those, so its not part of the main mcu, but mcu adjacent. (Story wise mcu adjacent is still in the mcu multiverse)
    Otherwise i could make my own show, have it licensed by marvel, reference thanos and claim its mcu, even though feige had nothing to do with it and i basically had full control of the story.