Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Truly a huge loss.

Such great work.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Anyone know why the current book is just The Punisher #1 or The Punisher #3? No legacy number on the covers. Is there a reason for that. I just thought of it.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Astonishing Member

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY220932?Prevue=1

Punisher 4 preview today, every day I walk the dogs and see this trunk with a Punisher skull with the phrase, "we by the people are pissed" and "if they take away our guns I'm a outlaw". I'm thinking to myself, "screw this guy, he probably never read much of Punisher comics" I saw another skull on a car while driving with the police colors. so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAY220932?Prevue=1

Punisher 4 preview today, every day I walk the dogs and see this trunk with a Punisher skull with the phrase, "we by the people are pissed" and "if they take away our guns I'm a outlaw". I'm thinking to myself, "screw this guy, he probably never read much of Punisher comics" I saw another skull on a car while driving with the police colors. so sad.
    I know I feel the same way. I see Punisher skulls all over trucks and car thinking they have never read a comic in their life. Sad but it is what it is.

Issue #4 comes out this week. I am actually looking forward to this. The more I think about it the more I am warming up to this series. It could speed up a bit more but once Daredevil gets involved I am all in!!!!

Anyone read the new issue? How was it?

I am reading it tonight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Anyone read the new issue? How was it?

I am reading it tonight.
    It was great, you see more motives from Ares and Frank fighting Lady Bullseye and Lord Deathstrike. and you see Frank questioning the Hand motives, read it yourself. you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    It was great, you see more motives from Ares and Frank fighting Lady Bullseye and Lord Deathstrike. and you see Frank questioning the Hand motives, read it yourself. you'll like it.
    Cant wait to get home and read it. Thanks.

Astonishing Member

Cant wait to get home and read it. Thanks.
    After reading it, I walked the dogs and passed by the house with the trunk with the Punisher skull and other Trumpster logo and gave the middle finger.

Mighty Member

Aries' smack talking was based, and I like the dynamic here of the Beast and Aries being physical representations of things that pull at and influence Frank. I get why people love Punisher MAX, but because of interactions like this I, personally, will always prefer 616 Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Aries' smack talking was based, and I like the dynamic here of the Beast and Aries being physical representations of things that pull at and influence Frank. I get why people love Punisher MAX, but because of interactions like this I, personally, will always prefer 616 Punisher.
    I love Punisher MAX but more of a fan of Frank from 616.

Ok so I just read issue #4. Interesting...we kind of knew this was coming. Or did we?

I liked the issue. Ares is growing on me more and more.

Hoping we get to see Daredevil and Punisher team up and take down a big part of the hand but we will see.

Still not sure where this is all going with the whole story and the flash backs.

punisherheroimage.jpg

My new background.

punisherheroimage.jpg

My new background.
    Congratulations. You can never go wrong with the OG logo.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Congratulations. You can never go wrong with the OG logo.

What an amazing quote. Gave me chills.