Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

After PWJ: Blitz, another Punisher one-shot is being published in October, also written by Torunn Grřnbekk.

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL: BROTHER #1

"OLD FRIENDS DIE HARD! Lady Bullseye failed. Lord Deathstrike failed. Every assassin sent to kill Frank fails. The leaders of the underworld — crime bosses, heads of terrorist organizations, and even a corrupt government or two come together to solve the growing problem of Frank Castle. Sharing intel, resources, and money, a collective underworld puts out a contract to kill Frank — eligible for anyone: assassins, mercenaries or smalltown crooks. The news ripples through the shadows of the world: $500 million to the person who takes down the Punisher. But there’s one face from his past…who’s in this hunt for more than money."
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    After PWJ: Blitz, another Punisher one-shot is being published in October, also written by Torunn Grřnbekk.

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL: BROTHER #1

"OLD FRIENDS DIE HARD! Lady Bullseye failed. Lord Deathstrike failed. Every assassin sent to kill Frank fails. The leaders of the underworld — crime bosses, heads of terrorist organizations, and even a corrupt government or two come together to solve the growing problem of Frank Castle. Sharing intel, resources, and money, a collective underworld puts out a contract to kill Frank — eligible for anyone: assassins, mercenaries or smalltown crooks. The news ripples through the shadows of the world: $500 million to the person who takes down the Punisher. But there’s one face from his past…who’s in this hunt for more than money."
    That actually sounds great.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Rumor has it that at D23 Disney will announce a Disney+ Punisher series with Bernthal or he will at least be in the Daredevil series. I hope what I am reading is true.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

^^^Awesome! Totally looking forward to this (XD)

Astonishing Member

Whatever happened to Microchip?

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    He turned on Frank. The friendship did not end well. Punisher killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Dead.

I mean the scene was cool and all but I was never a fan of Micro being a bad guy. I understand it though.

punisher-trailer-pic.jpg

I just want to see him in the MCU. I am not sure how they will do it but I want to see him in The Daredevil series. Or get his own series. I would rather see him get his own movie but we shall see about that.

Astonishing Member

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/JUN221036

Looks so good, I do get a great satisfaction watching bullies get the **** beaten out of by Frank. Am I the only one. and it seems Aaron Avengers and Aaron Punisher is like night and day in terms of quality and reception.

For what it's worth, Mr. Aaron wrote one of my personal favorite Frank/Logan interactions ever (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/JUN221036

Looks so good, I do get a great satisfaction watching bullies get the **** beaten out of by Frank. Am I the only one. and it seems Aaron Avengers and Aaron Punisher is like night and day in terms of quality and reception.
    I actually like that. Good for Frank for taking a stance with those little punks.

I am not sure how I feel yet with this whole back story of young Frank. It just feels odd.

I am not sure how long the current run is going to go for but if and when it ends I would love to see a ongoing War Journal series. With Frank being frank.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by InfamousBG; 08-05-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am not sure how long the current run is going to go for but if and when it ends I would love to see a ongoing War Journal series. With Frank being frank.
    Yeah! Couldn't agree more!! PWJ #50 is an all-time classic, because of that gritty/'90s artwork from TEX

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah! Couldn't agree more!! PWJ #50 is an all-time classic, because of that gritty/'90s artwork from TEX

Ya I have the whole run. I love it. I go back to those issues a good amount.