Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 36. Eany eats and Emma wants to eat

No xmen green this week, and at least 4 more weeks. Then back to nature girl making clothes out of human skin and eating baby's for Nature.

3 children are by a hole, they see skin and human remains, they go in the hole, they died.(don't worry they though the avenger were better then xmen so nothing of value was lost)

Maggott is with Emma
    M "so eany has been acting weird"
    E "How so ? And hurry up I have high society rich people things to do"
    M" it ate lauras finger"
    E"tasted gamey with a metallic after tast all right I'll fix this"

Emma "ok in eney's mind I see dead bodys and people begging to be spared saved and avenged..... that's not good"

Eney "they abandoned me"

Turns out having the techno organic slug eat a dead body made up of toxic Sludge wad a bad idea. Eney is now a kaiju, eating tanks, avenger fans, boats, and people.

Emma "eany stay calm"
    Eany "meany and maggott leave eney, eney replaced by new eany, eany kill and eat all"
    Emma "no"
    Eany "eany go home"
    Emma "shit"

Emma to all "eany lives; is a gigan kaiju, and comming for vengance! I have dinner reservations so somone else handle this while i get dinner"

Don't let your pets eat toxic was or they become gigant monsters. And how dose Emma know what laura tast like ?
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-23-2022 at 11:42 AM.

wtf is this

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    wtf is this
    Xmen unlimited 36.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    No xmen green this week, and at least 4 more weeks. Then back to nature girl making clothes out of human skin and eating baby's for Nature.

3 children are by a hole, they see skin and human remains, they go in the hole, they died.(don't worry they though the avenger were better then xmen so nothing of value was lost)

Maggott is with Emma
    M "so eany has been acting weird"
    E "How so ? And hurry up I have high society rich people things to do"
    M" it ate lauras finger"
    E"tasted gamey with a metallic after tast all right I'll fix this"

Emma "ok in eney's mind I see dead bodys and people begging to be spared saved and avenged..... that's not good"

Eney "they abandoned me"

Turns out having the techno organic slug eat a dead body made up of toxic Sludge wad a bad idea. Eney is now a kaiju, eating tanks, avenger fans, boats, and people.

Emma "eany stay calm"
    Eany "meany and maggott leave eney, eney replaced by new eany, eany kill and eat all"
    Emma "no"
    Eany "eany go home"
    Emma "shit"

Emma to all "eany lives; is a gigan kaiju, and comming for vengance! I have dinner reservations so somone else handle this while i get dinner"

Don't let your pets eat toxic was or they become gigant monsters. And how dose Emma know what laura tast like ?
    Eany is not a pet, but is part of Maggot's digestive system.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Either way, don't eat toxic wast form dead bodys

Astonishing Member

Wait.

Is this going to adress the whole Neverland situation from the Weapon X series almost 16 years ago, where Maggot got killed together with one of his slugs, while the other was given to some kids who managed to escape, but ultimately gave it to a doctor who turned out to be Mister Sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    From what i recall they also don't so much eat things as they disamble something at a monecular level, which is then either transformed into nutrients or pure energy which nurishes and empowers Japheth when he re-absorbs them.

Hence why his slugs can "eat" anything (while somewhat specific it's a lot more potentialy usefull than his original writers seems to have given him credit to), which means toxic substances should in theory not affect them though.